Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Ayr Motor Express charging $500 application fee!

Ayr Motor Express charging $500 application fee!

Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayr Motor Express charging $500 application fee!

The mistake i made was working for company's that operate like a Kluster F*@Ks you Know wannabes like you, AYR Motor's and various other company's that are allowed and subsidised by the Canadian government.It would be really nice if this sentence made some kind of sense ??? This fable about getting "goverment subsidees " is BS
Nothing i have said is untrue and any wannabe failure needs to be prepared for devious underhand tactics from operators like you Billy bull sssshhhh...What devious under hand tactics ???? how long did you actuall y live and work here in Canada ??
Cargomatic Bend over and take it yes man. drive to the Moon and back if it pays for your Disneyland Blogg..Good miles Moon & Back
for all you drivers out there, that thinks its bad in the UK it aint any better in Canada because the vast majority of trucking company's will suck you in and spit you out..Again how many companies did you actually work for and for how long.
Truck driving Canada and the US is" awesome" but pick a trucking company that gives a dam if Gremmie is the typical employer you don't stand a chance.Our drivers are paid for every mile, $30 for every pick and drop, $30 for border Xing, Lay over and waitng pay plus hourly in the city. 10 days out 3-4 days home Shit I am such a bad boss
Over to you Kluster F*@kers,i bet you never applied for an LMOI applied & recieved 1 of the very first LMO's for BC 3 years ago as a truck driver when i started with West Can. I then moved to Manitoba and recieved a new LMO as truck driver. After my near fatal accident with a drunk driver Manitoba then issued a new LMO so i could work in the office as Dispatch & Sales
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cargomatic
Its fun here isn't it

and Gremmie, you may mess around on here alot, but this time your right on the Money
Moi mess arround,, wash your mouth out with soap
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gremmie for some one that arrived with $15000 and Now has a trucking company thats employed Swiss, German, and Canadian drivers not bad for 3 years in canada.What should i have done thumbed a lift What LMO as a Boss have you applied for employing all your employees? to drive ONE truck
As for government subsidy's being a Fable it is the government that pays half the wages and picks up most of the bill that company's profit from ...Prove me wrong?
If drivers want to go to the Moon and back, good for them...peanuts and monkeys come to mind..
If it don't work out he could thumb a lift...
And as for driving i have covered the WHOLE of Canada and the US..with out thumbing a lift
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

gremmie you and i said.

Over to you Kluster F*@kers,i bet you never applied for an LMOI applied & recieved 1 of the very first LMO's for BC 3 years ago as a truck driver when i started with West Can. I then moved to Manitoba and recieved a new LMO as truck driver. After my near fatal accident with a drunk driver Manitoba then issued a new LMO so i could work in the office as Dispatch & Sale
Some driver you are in dispatch & sale...Turn coat
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hughes3005
Gremmie for some one that arrived with $15000 and Now has a trucking company thats employed Swiss, German, and Canadian drivers not bad for 3 years in canada.What should i have done thumbed a lift What LMO as a Boss have you applied for employing all your employees? to drive ONE truck
As for government subsidy's being a Fable it is the government that pays half the wages and picks up most of the bill that company's profit from ...Prove me wrong?
If drivers want to go to the Moon and back, good for them...peanuts and monkeys come to mind..
If it don't work out he could thumb a lift...
And as for driving i have covered the WHOLE of Canada and the US..with out thumbing a lift
I run the company i dont own it.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

gremmie you and i said.

Over to you Kluster F*@kers,i bet you never applied for an LMOI applied & recieved 1 of the very first LMO's for BC 3 years ago as a truck driver when i started with West Can. I then moved to Manitoba and recieved a new LMO as truck driver. After my near fatal accident with a drunk driver Manitoba then issued a new LMO so i could work in the office as Dispatch & Sale
Some driver you are in dispatch & sale...Turn coat
Yes as said before i run the company not own it,,, and why is that turn coat, its that pathetic mentality that probably alienated you with Ayr
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Yes as said before i run the company not own it,,, and why is that turn coat, its that pathetic mentality that probably alienated you with Ayr
What it is Gremmie you like to exaggerate and Big your self up with The trans Canadian trucking company's..... Lies and deception and Bull Sssshhhhhhtttt
And as For alienating myself with AYR i have lived with more cultures than you have despatched and AYR Motors filled there trucks with Eastern Pan-European slave labour...The kind of people you abuse Bull SSShhhttteeerrr..
And lets not forget AYR Motor Asked me to return and excepted they where wrong.you silly little man...Sales team Entrepreneur
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hughes3005;8992396[COLOR="Red"
]What it is Gremmie you like to exaggerate and Big your self up with The trans Canadian trucking company's..... Lies and deception and Bull Sssshhhhhhtttt[/COLOR]And as For alienating myself with AYR i have lived with more cultures than you have despatched and AYR Motors filled there trucks with Eastern Pan-European slave labour...The kind of people you abuse Bull SSShhhttteeerrr..
And lets not forget AYR Motor Asked me to return and excepted they where wrong.you silly little man...Sales team Entrepreneur
What have i exagerated ??? I do all the dispatch, i get all the loads, i price all the loads. and i help the girls with the customs docs. Thats my job thats what i do, the owner farms and i run the trucking company. No Bull shit you twisted un happy failure
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

What have i exagerated ??? I do all the dispatch, i get all the loads, i price all the loads. and i help the girls with the customs docs. Thats my job thats what i do, the owner farms and i run the trucking company. No Bull shit you twisted un happy failure
I am Very Happy.
Now i dont have to work with your kind and earning more money in five days than i could for seven nay,eight days none stop...But that said i really did like driving North America.
its just run by Nutters in dispatch and sales....May be i should have Hitch hiked...LOL
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am Very Happy.
Now i dont have to work with your kind and earning more money in five days than i could for seven nay,eight days none stop...But that said i really did like driving North America.
its just run by Nutters in dispatch and sales....May be i should have Hitch hiked...LOL
May be you should find a proffesion that suites your limited experiance.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

May be you should find a proffesion that suites your limited experiance.
I am not working with you Nutter
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am not working with you Nutter
I wouldn't hire you
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

wire is an unknown quantity at this point

Gremmie, why are you bothering to humour the idiot?
Hughes 3005 is obviously either a troll poster or a bitter individual who came to Canada and failed miserably. It's their own problem if they are unable to accept their mistakes / misfortune / personal shortcomings.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wire
Gremmie, why are you bothering to humour the idiot?
Hughes 3005 is obviously either a troll poster or a bitter individual who came to Canada and failed miserably. It's their own problem if they are unable to accept their mistakes / misfortune / personal shortcomings.
Yeh i know, its friday afternoon, all the trucks are loaded and rolling and I'm bored So how is San Antonio TX, I read your FB page
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Yeh i know, its friday afternoon, all the trucks are loaded and rolling and I'm bored So how is San Antonio TX, I read your FB page
What can you say about San Antonio or Dallas or Houston TX.or Austin? its Very Warm and Rush hour traffic is like the M25..
No pay phones in the truck stops you Need to get a NET10 mobile phone its the cheapest mobile for the US..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.