Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???

Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???

Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough
Default Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows whether any Canadian trucking companies are going to be at the Emigrate show in York this weekend?

Rachel
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows whether any Canadian trucking companies are going to be at the Emigrate show in York this weekend?

Rachel
Give York a call and ask
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Give York a call and ask
Now why didn't I think of that?!! Cheers Gremmie, I shall do that tomorrow!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Now why didn't I think of that?!! Cheers Gremmie, I shall do that tomorrow!
I do hope you're being sarcastic here ?????
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

I do hope you're being sarcastic here ?????
I really wasn't being sarcastic, I just hadn't thought to phone York because it is an obvious thing to do and I have a tendency to have blonde moments!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

I really wasn't being sarcastic, I just hadn't thought to phone York because it is an obvious thing to do and I have a tendency to have blonde moments!!
I dont think i'll argue with that
Why do you want to know any way ????
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

I dont think i'll argue with that
Why do you want to know any way ????

Me and hubby are wondering whether it would be worth the trip down to the show at the weekend. It's only really worth it if there are truck companies there as we already know all the stuff about immigration, were just trying to find the right job in the right place over there. As you know its a long confusing process!! Its alright for you chosen few living in BC!! Im just jealous, thats all!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Me and hubby are wondering whether it would be worth the trip down to the show at the weekend. It's only really worth it if there are truck companies there as we already know all the stuff about immigration, were just trying to find the right job in the right place over there. As you know its a long confusing process!! Its alright for you chosen few living in BC!! Im just jealous, thats all!!
Just to make your plight even worse:- a few pics of BC
Attached Thumbnails Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???-101_0017.jpg   Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???-101_0035.jpg   Any trucking companies at Emigrate York???-101_0007.jpg  
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Just to make your plight even worse:- a few pics of BC
Thanks for those pics, they really help with the whole jealousy thing! It must be tough for you over there living in such beautiful surroundings, I feel sorry for you!!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for those pics, they really help with the whole jealousy thing! It must be tough for you over there living in such beautiful surroundings, I feel sorry for you!!!
Aint life a bitch
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Hi did you ring york up to see any trucking companys are going to be there,,

we are going on sunday to have alook around and see if any realtors are there

mick
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by citicat
Hi did you ring york up to see any trucking companys are going to be there,,

we are going on sunday to have alook around and see if any realtors are there

mick
Hi Mick,

Couldn't find a number but emailed and got no reply! Couldn't manage to get to the show after all but have a link that shows you which exhibitors will be there: http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/news_detail-86.htm . As far as I am lead to believe some of these will be realtors. All the best for next week in Lloydminster. I sent hubbys CV to them a few weeks back and heard nothing but haven't really chased it up. Let us know how you get on won't you?

All the best,

Rachel