Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

You know you are old......

Wikiposts

You know you are old......

Old Feb 25th 2019, 2:42 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are old......

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Do GP records not get transferred when changing quacks?
Mine didn't - I switched to a different office and my records had been archived, so at least at the time of my initial medical (required to be allowed to sign on) he didn't have the records. The reason my previous quack had archived my records was that they assumed I had moved as I hadn't been to see him for 18 months. The real reason was that I hadn't been sick!
Old Feb 25th 2019, 2:44 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
….. When your new GP asks you what medications you're on, meaning ones that you take every day, long term, and then appears shocked when you reply "none".

Wait until you’re trying to use the AARP Medicare insurance options comparison app and when you respond “none” to the query as to what meds you take it says, “OK, come back and try again when you’re ready to state what you’re taking” and won’t let you go any further.
Old Feb 25th 2019, 3:19 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Wait until you’re trying to use the AARP Medicare insurance options comparison app and when you respond “none” to the query as to what meds you take it says, “OK, come back and try again when you’re ready to state what you’re taking” and won’t let you go any further.
I can hardly wait!