Wikiposts

wow!!

Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:43 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wow!!

I feel for anyone working on road crews, landscaping, construction or roofers.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:32 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
You're a hot weather virgin.......don't worry the first summer is the worst....(yea right)
well you get more used to it, still horrible

Originally Posted by English Muffin
It's only 62F here and I'm wearing a sweatshirt and have the heating on.

It's apparently going to be about 90F tomorrow though.
that's warmer than us, 52F and raining and a couple of weeks ago it was 90F. Heating on. Which is why Seattle reminds me a lot of the UK - huge swings in the weather.
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My thermometer is showing 90F and it is very humid...we're in for a hot week.
I take it with the thumbsup you like the humidity or is it 90 you like? I thought with dogs it would be hard in this heat walking them etc?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
well you get more used to it, still horrible

that's warmer than us, 52F and raining and a couple of weeks ago it was 90F. Heating on. Which is why Seattle reminds me a lot of the UK - huge swings in the weather.

I take it with the thumbsup you like the humidity or is it 90 you like? I thought with dogs it would be hard in this heat walking them etc?
Everyone outside of Northern california has my sincere sympathy and admiration for dealing with tornados, humidity, hurricanes, flooding, brown recluses, cockroaches, alligators, line dancing, country music, baptist ministers, racists, duck hunters and grits.

My hat is off to all of you.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:48 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britinsac
Everyone outside of Northern california has my sincere sympathy and admiration for dealing with tornados, humidity, hurricanes, flooding, brown recluses, cockroaches, alligators, line dancing, country music, baptist ministers, racists, duck hunters and grits.

And you have my sympathy for Santa Ana winds, earthquakes, mudslides, fires, Posh and Beck's, scorpions, snakes, LA, PG&E, plastic surgery, and the writers strike.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irn-bru

After the UK climate...I love it...just don't like the bugs that come with it. My dogs are small so they don't require walks...in any case they prefer to be indoors.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ugacrew
And you have my sympathy for Santa Ana winds, earthquakes, mudslides, fires, Posh and Beck's, scorpions, snakes, LA, PG&E, plastic surgery, and the writers strike.
Umm I think that's Southern California.. hehe ( I will concede the fires though!)
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Going to be 97 here tomorrow. Not looking forward to the summer, but at least I'm not in Mississippi, one summer there almost killed me.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:00 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Going to be 97 here tomorrow. Not looking forward to the summer, but at least I'm not in Mississippi, one summer there almost killed me.
Bev, I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods in a fortnight. Hopefully you'll be able to cool it down a bit before I come out there. Just don't let it rain.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:23 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

75F here.. perfect..
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
75F here.. perfect..
Yeah that is perfect anything more is just far to uncomfortable for this Brit
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:39 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Pace yourself on the liquor now. That's THE worst thing to have in the heat. I'd recommend water but drink Bud Light instead. It's pretty much the same thing.
I think id rather die of dehydration

Originally Posted by Britinsac

Thank you
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:45 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

96 degrees today....lovely...and apparently its going to be like this all week..

its time to crack open another bottle of suntan lotion and lounge outside on my lovely finished deck...