Women and Firearms

Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:41 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women and Firearms

Originally Posted by cindyabs
own a weapon? dress in cammies?
Have a bigger barrel than him?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:47 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
Have a bigger barrel than him?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 10:36 pm
Banned

The Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant future

I hunt because I like meat and every August we have to go to the range and sight in a guns, and it's just a job. It's not fun.

Unless you are shooting an animal, shooting is not fun and I have to really wonder about a woman that thinks it is.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 11:36 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Grey Area
I hunt because I like meat and every August we have to go to the range and sight in a guns, and it's just a job. It's not fun.

Unless you are shooting an animal, shooting is not fun and I have to really wonder about a woman that thinks it is.
Well, many people do it to stay sharp for when they do hunt. And yes, I have been hunting ..... grew up with it as daddio owns a gun/hunting shop since I was 10 and I'm now 40-50. Plus it's a sport just like archery is ...what's wrong with that? I do not hunt presently nor shoot for fun....I shoot to kill (varmints that is)

Last edited by tamms_1965; Oct 6th 2011 at 11:39 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:32 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Who said anything about hunting, and why is it okay for a man to hunt and a woman can't?
Old Oct 7th 2011, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

ottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to throw some fuel on the fire watch the "girls and Desert Eagles don't mix" clip on youtube. Be warned the guy's T shirt is offensive. He is supposedly a Texan others just called him a moron.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 4:53 am
Banned

The Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant future

Who said anything about hunting, and why is it okay for a man to hunt and a woman can't?
They can hunt all they want, they can lift all the weights they want too but it's not very lady like in my opinion.

Old Oct 9th 2011, 10:08 am
Sursum corda

They can hunt all they want, they can lift all the weights they want too but it's not very lady like in my opinion.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._5649331_n.jpg
Just curious, what is ladylike in your opinion? Shoe on the other foot, what is considered non masculine activity wise?
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Just curious, what is ladylike in your opinion? Shoe on the other foot, what is considered non masculine activity wise?

A woman pirate is not very ladylike in my opinion. Except Penelope Cruz in the latest Pirates movie. She wasn't half bad!

But seriously, it's his opinion. Why do you feel the need to criticize or question it?
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:33 pm
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by BILDER
A woman pirate is not very ladylike in my opinion. Except Penelope Cruz in the latest Pirates movie. She wasn't half bad!

But seriously, it's his opinion. Why do you feel the need to criticize it?
If you read my posts closer I never said he was wrong to feel the way he does, I was trying to find out where he was coming from. What is acceptable etc.

Seriously.

Geena Davis wasn't too shabby in Cutthroat Island.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

If you read my posts closer I never said he was wrong to feel the way he does, I was trying to find out where he was coming from. What is acceptable etc.

Seriously.

Lol, OK.

I like Geena Davis, but Cutthroat Island was probably not my favorite.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 1:15 pm
Queen of my house

Seriously.

He would have a hard time finding a "mate" in many parts of the U.S. then. Many ladies must do what some men (not the ones where I live) may think are unladylike activities......shovel manure, bushhog a field, run a combine (or any other farm machinery), make house/barn/fence/etc. repairs. And these are not single women either....these are women that are a part of a "team." I, for one, quite enjoy all of the un-ladylike activities I take part in...imagine that

I heard/read a quote last week along the lines of "You can tell a lot about a man by the type of wife he takes."

Last edited by tamms_1965; Oct 9th 2011 at 1:20 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 4:18 pm
Banned

I like the opposite of me. I like the kind of woman that spends time in salons and enjoys shopping for clothes. I don't like women who like sitting in front of the TV watching sports. I like women who are above that sort of thing.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 4:23 pm
Sursum corda

I like the opposite of me. I like the kind of woman that spends time in salons and enjoys shopping for clothes. I don't like women who like sitting in front of the TV watching sports. I like women who are above that sort of thing.
Hmmm, interesting.

Thank you for your reply.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 6:15 pm
Queen of my house

Confusing....

I love going to the salon and shopping for clothes as much as I detest sports on TV (with a passion actually). My husband loves TV sports but not so much salons and clothes shopping (although he does go with me occasionally). Gotta get back to prepping the plaster walls for new paint and installing the new foyer lighting....hubs is outside working so no help from him

Last edited by tamms_1965; Oct 9th 2011 at 6:17 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.