Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Women - Ever had an ugly day?

Women - Ever had an ugly day?

Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:23 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Women - Ever had an ugly day?

Skin broke out like a crack addict
Waistline looks liks someone took a bike pump to it
Nails look like I've got scurvy
Hair looks like a "Before" photo
I never remember feeling so ugly back home, I usually scrub up pretty well but surrounded by Florida beach babes...
Maybe I need to go to Barnhill's Buffet to feel like the after photo

What do you do to feel human again
Still considering a colonic.....
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:28 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women - Ever had an ugly day?

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I never remember feeling so ugly back home, I usually scrub up pretty well but surrounded by Florida beach babes...

Ditto...

Have those days more and more frequently....

Must be getting old...
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

My ex-boss and her (female) friend went for a colonic at some fancy-schmancy health spa place. The friend thought it was fantastic, it worked really well for her, made her feel great. My ex-boss felt like crap, couldn't stop crying afterwards.

The spa practitioner said both reactions are perfectly normal, and there's no way of knowing which one anyone will have.

I always feel like that after general anaesthetic, or after "herbal brownies", so I would guess I'm one of the colonic=feel like crap types.

Just thought I should warn you, in case you're serious. Hope you're one of the "feel like walking on clouds" types instead though.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:47 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Not a chick, but I thoroughly recommend getting away from humidity. My skin in NM is ten times better than it ever was on the West Coast.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:51 am
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

I constantly feel like that.. Indiana ladies seem obsessed with tanning, and i like a nice healthy glow, but i don't want to do it on an electric beach.
Drink lots of water for the skin. Try to work out, but gotta get my ass into gear to get that going regularly. Good manicure, pedicure and a facial usually makes me feel better and refreshed. Don't know i would go for a colonic, ever lol.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:37 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

For me the past two and a half years have been one long ugly day *lol*

Go for the colonic, I've had them done and my husband has just finished his first series of them, once you get over the whole "they put a tube in my butthole" childlike awkwardness you'll realise they're excellent things to do for your health.
www.drnatura.com and here are great resources to look at. You won't emerge 4 stone lighter, but you do feel a heck of a lot better and healthier.
Plus, when you see tons of impacted crap being flushed out of your colon, you'll wonder what the hell the insides of people who don't have their colons cleansed look like.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

That pretty much describes me, I don't worry about it too much now, although I felt terribly inadequate when I first arrived. Some of the women here get their faces waxed and all that palaver. Sure you're more interesting than that

Colonic? I don't think I could.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:50 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are strange, you have a Doctor shove a speculum up your fanny in the name of health, you're willing to carry a baby around for nine months then spread your legs in front of a room full of people and push it out, but you're not willing to lie down in a darkened room with soothing music playing, almost fully clothed and let someone insert something smaller than a tampon into you, that takes less time than it does to put your feet into stirrups
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:51 pm
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
You guys are strange, you have a Doctor shove a speculum up your fanny in the name of health, you're willing to carry a baby around for nine months then spread your legs in front of a room full of people and push it out, but you're not willing to lie down in a darkened room with soothing music playing, almost fully clothed and let someone insert something smaller than a tampon into you, that takes less time than it does to put your feet into stirrups
I don't like the gyno, and NO kids decided on yet, let alone giving birth. whole thing scares me enough, not to need a colonic
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
OK... I'm sold ..to save costs ..can I use the yard hose....
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:57 pm
Renegade who has it made

Originally Posted by Ray
:scared:
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Soothing music?
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:03 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Suitable music for around these parts...
Attached Files
File Type: mp3
Dueling_Banjos.mp3 (397.2 KB, 67 views)
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Suitable music for around these parts...
Perfect! I have a fantastic mental image going on...
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:07 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Perfect! I have a fantastic mental image going on...
I bet you could dance well to that SA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.