Wikiposts

Who Thinks That

Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Thinks That

Originally Posted by crystal23
Who are they Australian or Human League's offspring
Yup, Australian. (I didnt know either and I have been here nearly 30 years so no great issue there! I was just name dropping) Human Nature
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:06 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this is the song for those of you who haven't heard it. It's the first you tube link I've ever done so if it's a clusterf**k - tough

Ok just seen it's worked and it's thanks to Paul of PaulnNic who told me what to do as I am a techno retard. Cheers mate

Last edited by crystal23; Jun 27th 2008 at 2:13 am. Reason: self explanatory
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

Coldplay's new single is bloody fantastic? I do

I just felt the need to post something REALLY boring after reading Bertie Barrat's ramblings over the last 2 days

Please feel free to turn this thread into an Oz v UK slanging match by saying that an Ozzie band is better than a British one
AC/DC are better than miserable depressing boring Coldplay. There you go...
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizard
AC/DC are better than miserable depressing boring Coldplay. There you go...
As long as it's not the Celine Dion cover of You Shook Me All Night Long, now that's depressing.

(I should add I walked down the aisle to the song (the AC/DC version) when I got married.)
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qs7vBX9BVwM

I hope this is the song for those of you who haven't heard it. It's the first you tube link I've ever done so if it's a clusterf**k - tough

Ok just seen it's worked and it's thanks to Paul of PaulnNic who told me what to do as I am a techno retard. Cheers mate
Thanks Crystal, it sounds great
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:29 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Coldplay's new single is bloody fantastic? I do

I just felt the need to post something REALLY boring after reading Bertie Barrat's ramblings over the last 2 days

Please feel free to turn this thread into an Oz v UK slanging match by saying that an Ozzie band is better than a British one
I think pretty much every Australian band I've heard is the sort of third-rate shit I'd find it difficult to applaud if they were doing a charity gig for orphans in a church hall. But. Coldplay? I will never get back the 70 minutes of my life that listening to Viva la Vida took up. They are the musical equivalent of pipe and slippers - duller than a wet Monday in Basingstoke. Some amazing British bands/artists around at the moment - but Cantplay ain't one of 'em.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I think pretty much every Australian band I've heard is the sort of third-rate shit I'd find it difficult to applaud if they were doing a charity gig for orphans in a church hall. But. Coldplay? I will never get back the 70 minutes of my life that listening to Viva la Vida took up. They are the musical equivalent of pipe and slippers - duller than a wet Monday in Basingstoke. Some amazing British bands/artists around at the moment - but Cantplay ain't one of 'em.
Haha, for once I think I have to agree with everything you say! I've only heard a couple of singles off the album but sounded cr*p! I wish they would do something creative and different with their sound (a la Radiohead) instead of churning out watered down versions of their previous albums each time.