Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Where are you going on holiday?

Where are you going on holiday?

Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where are you going on holiday?

Hi all,
Just wondered if any of you are heading off for holidays or just got back from one?Whats been your favourite destination?We're off to North India November,have travelled alot,but our favourite has been South India so far.Stayed in an eco lodge,tizzied up mud brick hut on the beach,fantastic people,wonderful food (no we did'nt get sick lol)fabulous sights,travelled around alot by tuk tuk,bus and trains,what a great experience!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:26 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are you going on holiday?

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Hi all,
Just wondered if any of you are heading off for holidays or just got back from one?Whats been your favourite destination?We're off to North India November,have travelled alot,but our favourite has been South India so far.Stayed in an eco lodge,tizzied up mud brick hut on the beach,fantastic people,wonderful food (no we did'nt get sick lol)fabulous sights,travelled around alot by tuk tuk,bus and trains,what a great experience!
I have been on holiday since April. I dont need to go anywhere
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:51 pm
=]

Robw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really nice

I am not going on holiday this year unfortunately. I hope you enjoy your holiday!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

truditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nice

Went to Gold Coast in aus earlier this year, never managed to get there when we lived in NZ, but had a fab time, stopped both ways in Singapore, that's somewhere I would like to spend more time, totally amazing. So clean and bright, cracking thunderstorm whilst we were there too ...
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Hi, were are off to Kota Kinabalu for Christmas and New Year....we love getting off the Island (Australia) and especially at Christmas....we are lucky to have travelled as we have, our fav holiday abroad though has to be Cyprus....we are culture vultures and Cyprus can cater for most everyones taste and not so far from home (U.K) but have to agree with Flea.....holidays in the U.k have been our favorite....York especially and the South West Coast of England is just lovely....we do not plan to have any holidays abroad for a couple of years because we want to re explore our own country again....and my OH does not want to bet on another plan for ages.....especially nothing longer than 2 hours.....lol
Old Jul 20th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Heljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to behold

I've had enough sun, sea and sand to last me quite a few years, so I'll be seeing more of blighty when I get back. Would love to go to India when my boys are older. They're half Indian so it would be a great experience. They're also quarter German, so a trip there is on the list.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 7:30 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Stayed in an eco lodge,tizzied up mud brick hut on the beach,
Sounds wonderful, especially if a Tsunami blows in.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Had my holiday back in UK in April - and bl**dy brilliant it all was too!

Australia doesnt do too well for rec leave - only 4 miserly weeks and it will take me ages to work up enough for any more leave. If we do go away somewhere it will be to scintillating and titillating Ballarat because that is where the outlaws are. Pimple on the a*se end of the universe indeed. My plan is for a nice UK/Europe trip probably around Christmas or, if the DS comes back for a holiday then, then maybe Feb/Mar but I dont like leaving it more than a year.

OTOH I suppose I could do what all the aspiring Pom migrants do and kidnap the DH and have a week on the Gold Coast - Surfers perhaps
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to all

I had a nice vacation just up in the northern part of the state when my parents came to visit a few weeks ago. Plan on a trip to UK for christmas, though. Will be first time home in four years, so looking forward to it. It's also going to be the first time OH visits my home country, and a chance for us to see how we feel about living there in the near future.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

michmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to all

Hi all,

We have just come back from a Disney cruise which was fab, kids loved it of course. We are returning to UK in Oct, so it was our fareful vacation for here. In December we have booked Lapland for 3 days which I am excited about. Before kids grow out of Santa thought we'd better do the whole Lapland experience.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:23 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

No holiday this year. Fixing the house that Jack built.