Where are you from?

Old Aug 24th 2008, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Where are you from?

Canada - Manitoba - Ontario!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Rickmansworth, Two Brewers, remote parking..........
Rickmansworth, Whip 'n Collar, much alcohol ...................
Old Aug 25th 2008, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

EnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud of

I was born in Bournemouth, lived in and around Southampton/ Romsey all my life, went to uni in Winchester, nowlive in Massachusetts

Ruth
Old Aug 25th 2008, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

madeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud ofmadeofkent has much to be proud of

Margate ) Isle of Thanet
Ramsgate)
Berkshire
Salop (shropshire)
Thanet
Staffordshire
Kent
Thanet
Oxfordshire
Thanet
Leicestshire
Thanet
Connecticut.....I am willing to bet the next move will be Thanet and some would agrue Kent is Thanet but it isn't, I call it the Thanet umbilical cord and it always pings you back...
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:40 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Do you commute 100 miles or work remotely?
I commute, but it's only 85 from home to work (It's 100 from our old house to our new house) and I usually carpool the last 30 so it's not that bad..
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of

St.Helens-Liverpool-Cincinnati
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I commute, but it's only 85 from home to work (It's 100 from our old house to our new house) and I usually carpool the last 30 so it's not that bad..
So you've stopped using the horse and buggy?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:52 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Leeds Girl. Moved to The Yorkshire Coast 7 years ago, just outside of Cincinnati now.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of

I used to love going on shopping trips to Leeds ..... There used to be a great movie shop close to the main railway station. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me *lol*

Originally Posted by clarissageo
I'm a Leeds Girl. Moved to The Yorkshire Coast 7 years ago, just outside of Cincinnati now.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Born in Auburn, WA to American dad and Scottish mum who moved on to San Fransisco, CA when I was a baby, then to Todendorf, Germany, then on to Montrose, Scotland to Whitby, England to bloody hot sweaty Tampa, Florida.

Strange to maybe note that I have always lived by the coast!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:58 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
So you've stopped using the horse and buggy?
Yep, I bought a Hyundai. It's slower but gets better mileage.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mojofilter
I used to love going on shopping trips to Leeds ..... There used to be a great movie shop close to the main railway station. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me *lol*
Originally Posted by mojofilter
St.Helens-Liverpool-Cincinnati
Love Cincinnati good shopping.
Born in Hackney raised in Milke Oak Portslade Sussex.married a US Soldier,Lived in Germany for many years now live in Idaho Northern that is.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Camberley, Surrey in England.

Lived in Texas '01-'06. Brief stint back in the UK, before moving to Mass at the start of the year.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

ukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud of

Born in Romford, Essex.

Moved around different parts of Essex - Billericay, Blackmore, Basildon.

Also -

Corby, Northampton, North London and Edgware, Middlesex.

Moved to San Diego, California 1988, here ever since.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

maggster will become famous soon enoughmaggster will become famous soon enough

I am a Coventry kid. Lived there all my life till I moved here to Georgia three years ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.