Wikiposts

When in Rome...

Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When in Rome...

Kim:

Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:28 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
It can't be SATX, he'd have proudly posted a dozen links clearly arguing against his position by now. Must be the Middle East guy.
Nor do I think SATX is secure enough to pretend to be a girl.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

It can't be SATX, he'd have proudly posted a dozen links clearly arguing against his position by now. Must be the Middle East guy.
I detect strong similarities.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:30 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
That reminds me, you can't get proper fish fingers here either.
Banned

ellegiselle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hotscot
What do you mean plan on living here...I've been living here for 15 years and I'm an American citizen

Who specifically did you get upset over? Maybe you should have wee word with them. Someone suggested it was your husband? Some sort of unpleasant domestic dispute? If so I'm sorry about that.
Let me clarify. There seems to be rampant confusion among you Brits-I understand this open communication is disarming and may cause ones sensibilities to freeze up. I have a friend who is a writer -very liberal forward thinking guy...and recently he admitted to me he doesn't like British people. In his words "they think they're better than everyone else". I could not argue that. This of course is just one example, one of many that have piled up including a radio station host calling up a British man on the states side who went completely ballistic because we call cell phones "cell phones" and not "mobiles" which is obviously the correct way to refer to this device. The thing is-it's no "one" reference that's set me off-it's many that keep stacking up. I see very clearly that the tides have turned. The American is no longer the obnoxious, loud, untravelled, unsavvy world citizen. The British are now the obnoxious ones. Out of the kindness in my heart-I just thought you should know!
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellegiselle
"I went there once"....well if I thought you were an idiot you have opened your mouth and removed all doubt. The Pacific Northwest includes four states and part of Canada. How was your trip "there"? And is Skegness your hometown?
I was only joking. I have never heard of it. Is it a theme park?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
That reminds me, you can't get proper fish fingers here either.
I stick my nose up at them.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was only joking. I have never heard of it. Is it a theme park?
Joking is against the cultures
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Let me clarify. There seems to be rampant confusion among you Brits-I understand this open communication is disarming and may cause ones sensibilities to freeze up. I have a friend who is a writer -very liberal forward thinking guy...and recently he admitted to me he doesn't like British people. In his words "they think they're better than everyone else". I could not argue that. This of course is just one example, one of many that have piled up including a radio station host calling up a British man on the states side who went completely ballistic because we call cell phones "cell phones" and not "mobiles" which is obviously the correct way to refer to this device. The thing is-it's no "one" reference that's set me off-it's many that keep stacking up. I see very clearly that the tides have turned. The American is no longer the obnoxious, loud, untravelled, unsavvy world citizen. The British are now the obnoxious ones. Out of the kindness in my heart-I just thought you should know!
As Bob said, we already know that.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

and recently he admitted to me he doesn't like British people. In his words "they think they're better than everyone else"
.....Coming from someone that lives in a country that tells the rest of the planet any chance it gets, that it's the greatest country in the world! Priceless
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by markonline1
Your husband is a lucky guy
I'm sorry I can't say the same for your wife. I tend to look down on people who use emoticons to give the "thumbs up". Perhaps you also leave a room while shooting fake guns at people? (If someone told you this was a good idea they were playing with you)
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:34 pm

I suppose there's no chance of you mastering the use of the apostrophe if you are going to post on a British forum? Or even English?
Old Mar 20th 2014, 1:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by markonline1
.....Coming from someone that lives in a country that tells the rest of the planet any chance it gets, that it's the greatest country in the world! Priceless
I thought this discussion was about the fact that British people think they're better than everyone? Interestingly not one person on this board corrected that statement. So who is it with the small penis syndrome?
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry I can't say the same for your wife. I tend to look down on people who use emoticons to give the "thumbs up". Perhaps you also leave a room while shooting fake guns at people? (If someone told you this was a good idea they were playing with you)
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds like a Pet Peeve...we do have a section for that
oh, and....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.