Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Whats a reasonable time to..

Whats a reasonable time to..

Old May 9th 2008, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats a reasonable time to..

Originally Posted by lisag8070
So Sambapink....hows the head today...
How was the storm Lisa..?
Old May 9th 2008, 11:41 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambapink
How was the storm Lisa..?

Pretty nasty unfortunately..A tornado touched down here and managed to cause some serious damage...were OK but a lot of other people aren't..sad to say..
Old May 9th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty nasty unfortunately..A tornado touched down here and managed to cause some serious damage...were OK but a lot of other people aren't..sad to say..
I saw some of it on the news Glad your ok though sweetie
Old May 9th 2008, 12:09 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw some of it on the news Glad your ok though sweetie
thanks..

hows your head today...
Old May 9th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks..

hows your head today...
lol.. yeah its good .. actually didn't have that much.. I'll have to do some making up tonight..
Old May 9th 2008, 12:16 pm
Last orders please...

lol.. yeah its good .. actually didn't have that much.. I'll have to do some making up tonight..
too right...its Friday...Weekend is here...whoohoo...
Old May 9th 2008, 1:10 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You're kidding me right? Why would you dilute the taste of Bailey's with ice...and why would you drink Cointreau when Grand Marnier is sooooo superior? Don't even tell me you'd put ice in GM.
its yummmmm - honest!
Old May 9th 2008, 4:15 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Whats a reasonable time to..

I have taken to imbibing red wine as of late - purely for medicinal reasons of course.... . My husband is and has always been teetotal - he just doesn't like the taste of alcohol so I have to drink on my own, but at least if we are out I don't have to worry about driving home.

Now here are some excellent reasons as to drink wine....and it doesn't even have to be red wine:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1797

Cheers!
Old May 10th 2008, 8:09 pm
lj2
BE Enthusiast

lj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chicagojlo
We went to a 2 year old's birthday party last summer. Never mind the hostess trying to get me plastered with her lethal cocktail mixing, the kid's grandparents turned round half way in to the party and announced the joint-smoking was about to commence in the garage! Off go all the adults (mostly siblings and their spouses of the host and hostess), leaving pretty much me and my hubby to watch all of their kids who are all playing on innocently in the garden
Then they all drove home drunk and stoned. With their kids in the cars.
For a second birthday? I wanna get myself an invite to their 18th!!