Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

WHAT YOU LIKE THE BEST!!!!!!

WHAT YOU LIKE THE BEST!!!!!!

Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:00 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT YOU LIKE THE BEST!!!!!!

Brits.... U funny....

You have collectively mentioned pretty much everything bad about the US...

Crappy food, consumerism, unbridled capitalism, crime, cheap goods cheaply made, crappy bear….

You forget to mention our quaint way with language…
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:05 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Brits.... U funny....

crappy bear….
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Brits.... U funny....

Crappy food, consumerism, unbridled capitalism, crime, cheap goods cheaply made, crappy bear….

You forget to mention our quaint way with language…
Naturally, we were sick of being perfect at home.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:16 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
All of which are deadly.
Oh and I forgot cheap cigarettes.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

ChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Englishtart
school buses, shopping malls, air conditioning, bigger house, ice dispenser in my fridge door, lawn sprinklers, automatic garage doors.
I am a US Citizen living in the UK with my Polish husband (both been here for years). We are in the process of applying for his green card so we can move to the States...

He can't believe me that we have ice/water dispensers in our freezers and self-cleaning ovens too. (These are 2 things I greatly miss... along with dishwashers and dryers not being considered luxury items)
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChelleyP
I am a US Citizen living in the UK with my Polish husband (both been here for years). We are in the process of applying for his green card so we can move to the States...

He can't believe me that we have ice/water dispensers in our freezers and self-cleaning ovens too. (These are 2 things I greatly miss... along with dishwashers and dryers not being considered luxury items)

I'm not suprised..... he's from Poland. A washing machine to them is throwing an epileptic in the bath with the laundry FFS.
You both need to go down to your local Curry's they have both of them in there too.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What???? I had self cleaning ovens for decades when I lived in the UK. Are you serious about dishwashers and dryers?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What???? I had a self cleaning oven for decades when I lived in the UK.
She wants a dishwasher and a self cleaning oven so probably not the most energetic of people. Probably ordered the Polak out to do the appliance shopping and was lucky he came back with something big and white.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:43 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

She wants a dishwasher and a self cleaning oven so probably not the most energetic of people. Probably ordered the Polak out to do the appliance shopping and was lucky he came back with something big and white.
Good Lord. You can be such a dickhead.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:48 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

One thing to keep in mind..... Except in the bigger cities we don't have much Indian curry stuff here... And malodorous smells are frowned upon in many Home Owners Associations
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:37 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously.
And weren't you recently warned about not dragging people's OH into it? Or was that another of the 'friendly' crowd?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:40 pm
Pleasant Pheasant Plucker

Dan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant future

O.A.R

Dave Matthews

Jimmy Buffett

Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:14 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

But no Van Nelle

(Does he want any?)
Does the bear.....

We don't have any zware shag here, only the half shag.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

ChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud of

I'm not suprised..... he's from Poland. A washing machine to them is throwing an epileptic in the bath with the laundry FFS.
You both need to go down to your local Curry's they have both of them in there too.
Fair enough... I set myself up for that one!

Unless you are a multi-millionaire and live in Hampstead Heath, most flats in London are too tiny to accommodate a dryer/dishwasher
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:20 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Fair enough... I set myself up for that one!

Unless you are a multi-millionaire and live in Hampstead Heath, most flats in London are too tiny to accommodate a dryer/dishwasher
Do they have indoor plumbing over there now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.