Walmart

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:02 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Walmart

Originally Posted by CelticRover
I just read some information, cautioning folks to be very careful, regarding what they post online about other people, since there are more and more successful lawsuits in that area.
If you are out in public looking a right state and someone snaps a piccie then the picture taker owns it. Take a look at the tabloids here.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
If you are out in public looking a right state and someone snaps a piccie then the picture taker owns it. Take a look at the tabloids here.
....and there have been lawsuits over that also. This was more about posting
slander on the internet regarding people that the person had a beef with, e.g.
landlords, bosses, spouses etc.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:14 am

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CelticRover
....and there have been lawsuits over that also. This was more about posting
slander on the internet regarding people that the person had a beef with, e.g.
landlords, bosses, spouses etc.
Well if you are making a false representation of someone or invading their privacy then yeah you have to be careful, but out in a public place to be seen by anyone with 2 eyes then it's all go.

Oh except in Quebec I guess

http://www.montrealmirror.com/2005/080405/news1.html

but hey they're a bit funny there anyways.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you are making a false representation of someone or invading their privacy then yeah you have to be careful, but out in a public place to be seen by anyone with 2 eyes then it's all go.

Oh except in Quebec I guess

http://www.montrealmirror.com/2005/080405/news1.html

but hey they're a bit funny there anyways.
If we hide their faces do you think it will be OK?
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 11:03 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mellybrown
Sunday night - 8.12pm........................Walmart was quite possibly the busiest place in metro atlanta!!!!! Damn that is the last time I get drunk and offer to go pick up grocerys!!! I think I may have been the only non-mexican/gangsta/homeless person - but really, that place was PACKED!!!!!

Next time I am totally taking my camera!!!!
While we lived in the south we always found that Sunday morning, around 9 was the perfect time to go to Walmart...damn place was empty till around 11 while all the Kooks were at church. Only us and 2-3 other heathens in the place.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
While we lived in the south we always found that Sunday morning, around 9 was the perfect time to go to Walmart...damn place was empty till around 11 while all the Kooks were at church. Only us and 2-3 other heathens in the place.
Yeah I always that's the best time to go shopping anywhere!
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

I have to think that Walmart may not be laughing about a website that mocks it's customers.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:37 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

It's been updated!!

Balls to all the legal ins and outs.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hey lookie! This website is getting even more publicity now!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/09/03/w...ef=mpstoryview
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Hey lookie! This website is getting even more publicity now!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/09/03/w...ef=mpstoryview
the site is so popular it keeps crashing lol I have managed to get on once.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 3:32 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

This site seems to back up and running with lots of new pics.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 5:44 am

Who the hell goes out with an obvious shit stain on their pants?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 5:55 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Who the hell goes out with an obvious shit stain on their pants?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=15
Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:01 am

Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:17 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Whoosh!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=leslie+shit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.