VAF4A

Old Jul 12th 2010, 12:08 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold
Default VAF4A

Hi everyone

Does anyone know if you have to pick up your visa in person or if it is posted out in the mail?

Last edited by lilybilly101; Jul 12th 2010 at 12:24 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:13 pm
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VAF4A

Originally Posted by lilybilly101
Hi everyone

Does anyone know if you have to pick up your visa in person or if it is posted out in the mail?
Mine was sent to me via UPS.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 2:22 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DDL
Mine was sent to me via UPS.
Thanks DDL. I was wondering also, is there a restriction of when you can travel? When I read the guidelines, it says not to apply longer than 3 months before travel or can we just go at anytime from the date the VISA is issued?

Sorry, I'm so confused.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 8:31 pm
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lilybilly101
Thanks DDL. I was wondering also, is there a restriction of when you can travel? When I read the guidelines, it says not to apply longer than 3 months before travel or can we just go at anytime from the date the VISA is issued? Sorry, I'm so confused.
Hey, no worries - it's a confusing process! But I'm not sure now that I understand your question.....
Old Jul 14th 2010, 11:31 pm
Lost in Space

Originally Posted by DDL
Hey, no worries - it's a confusing process! But I'm not sure now that I understand your question.....
thank you...sorry, this may help -

Please translate!

'You can apply for your visa within three months of your intended date of travel. We are only able to post-date visas by a maximum of three months from the date of the decision on your visa application. This does not apply to visit visas which we cannot post-date. You can enter the UK anytime after your visa issue date but not before. We strongly advise applicants not to confirm their travel arrangements to come to the UK until they have received their visa.'

Does this mean we have to travel within 3 months of applying?