Unforseen benefit!

Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:31 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unforseen benefit!

I hadnt thought about it much - but having noticed that its that flaming time of year again - the fact im over in the USA and not watching the UK TV means i largely escape from all the complete toss that is Big brother! The only time I even hear about it now is the very odd mention of it on the bbc news site - as opposed to 24*7 bombardment with these irritating losers that is the tv and papers in the uk. BONUS!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unforseen benefit!

Originally Posted by MsElui
I hadnt thought about it much - but having noticed that its that flaming time of year again - the fact im over in the USA and not watching the UK TV means i largely escape from all the complete toss that is Big brother! The only time I even hear about it now is the very odd mention of it on the bbc news site - as opposed to 24*7 bombardment with these irritating losers that is the tv and papers in the uk. BONUS!
There's a BB UK thread in The Lounge. The US BB usually starts around early July...something for you to look forward to.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541538
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui
As opposed to American celebs Yes BB is tosh but I dont find much better on TV over here either.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

BB is tripe, but the UK tripe was so much better than the rubbish toned down waste of space version that's over here....

Can't believe they brought the mole back to life over here either.