UK TV Programs

Old Sep 11th 2015, 10:01 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK TV Programs

Special Forces - Ultimate Hell Week

BBC Two - Special Forces - Ultimate Hell Week

29 civilians being put through hell by special forces instructors from around the world..
Old Sep 24th 2015, 1:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Doctor Foster

It's 3 episodes in...anyone seen it? Has the bird from Corrie that was that copper...bit of a drama.

Also another 3 parter on ITV, Midwinter of the Spirit...bit of a supernatural drama that looked pretty good from the adverts during the rugby that just started yesterday.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 3:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Doctor Foster

It's 3 episodes in...anyone seen it? Has the bird from Corrie that was that copper...bit of a drama.

Also another 3 parter on ITV, Midwinter of the Spirit...bit of a supernatural drama that looked pretty good from the adverts during the rugby that just started yesterday.
I like Suranne Jones. Just about everything she is in is well worth watching ie Scott and Bailey etc. Haven't see Dr Foster yet but have downloaded them.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 3:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I like Suranne Jones. Just about everything she is in is well worth watching ie Scott and Bailey etc. Haven't see Dr Foster yet but have downloaded them.
Yeah, surprisingly, we've been liking her too.

Not seen this yet but iPlayer is lined up for later.
Old Sep 25th 2015, 4:32 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else watching Cradle To Grave, and Boy Meets Girl? A couple of pretty good comedies running on BBC2 at the moment.
Old Sep 26th 2015, 3:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Lewis, new series beginning next week... Nice bit of home, with the highest murder rate ever
Old Oct 5th 2015, 1:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

BBC iPlayer - From Darkness - Episode 1

New beeb drama, sounds interesting.

Also, has anyone been watching "Beck"? Swedish cop drama that the beeb has been showing? It's a few episodes in I think...I usually like these type of things but haven't had the time to catch any and wondering if it was worth bothering with now.
Old Nov 1st 2015, 9:39 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

BBC1 The Hunted David Attenborough

Awesome.
Old Nov 2nd 2015, 9:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

River. I think someone mentioned it earlier? I think it might be a remake of a Swedish show?

Anyway, bit of a slow start in the first episode, but it's pretty good once you get past what the back story is about, but I don't want to give any spoilers away.

Also, Jekyll and Hyde, on ITV is pretty good and quite a creepy show which seemed to have gotten a few complaints for being shown before the watershed.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 10:23 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

For them that miss the never made sequels to The Golden Compass, the BBC have commissioned New Line Cinema for an eight parter of Pullmans Dark Materials.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

kins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond repute

I was really disappointed with Dr Foster and From Darkness. Dr Foster I spent the whole thing going 'But someone would have noticed that' or 'But what a load of shit'. From Darkness lurched from one cliche to the next.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 11:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by kins
I was really disappointed with Dr Foster and From Darkness. Dr Foster I spent the whole thing going 'But someone would have noticed that' or 'But what a load of shit'. From Darkness lurched from one cliche to the next.
I liked Foster, it was a bit silly and slow, but got pretty intense towards the end. The Beeb have commissioned a second series to chart the follow up post revenge.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 9:44 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I do wish the BBC would stop trying to con people with the 'Sunday' night results show of Strictly come dancing, I suspect that everyone realises that the show is just recorded later on Saturday. The fact that the judges and presenters get changed between shows doesn't reallt fool anyone. I NEVER watch the results show as I know by 10:30 on the Saturday night who was in the dance off and who was eliminated. The results are published on Twitter and in other places on the internet.
Old Nov 7th 2015, 2:15 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Cuffs.

It's a couple episodes in and another cop show. New cop who's the son of top brass bloke. Quite amusing this, fairly gritty and grim in places without really being gratuitous.
Old Nov 12th 2015, 1:43 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Peep Show
Last series started today (Wednesday)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.