Trumpisms

Old Aug 12th 2016, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trumpisms

Originally Posted by Philk
and within a day he is now saying that he was just being SARCASTIC
( tweet sent out this morning )
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Clarifying his position on a key national-security issue, Donald Trump said on Friday that as President he would be willing to use nuclear weapons, “but only in a sarcastic way.”

“People who are worried about me having the nuclear-launch codes should stop worrying, O.K.?” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “If I ever used nuclear weapons, it would be really obvious that I was just being sarcastic.”
Old Aug 12th 2016, 9:17 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Clinton in her own way dumbing down to the Americans yet in a different way- like Trump she will say or do anything to get elected, just is more refined in how she says things.

As far as reaching across the aisle that is the last thing I would like to see, as both sides of the aisle propose tinkering with things and half-measures that don't address many of the serious issues the country faces. That is one of the things I liked about Sanders- he had a bold plan, he stuck to it, and whether you liked it or not at least in Sanders you knew where he stood and the core policies he would put into place.

I am waiting for Trump's future speech about the election being rigged.
Clinton's not so much dumbing down as telling us what (she thinks) we want to hear. I don't find her approach anywhere near as insulting as Trump's. Yeah, she might be the lesser of two evils, but I'm fine with that. I'd rather have eight more years of Bush 43 than four of Trump, so I can handle whatever a Clinton presidency might bring.

Originally Posted by johnwoo
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Clarifying his position on a key national-security issue, Donald Trump said on Friday that as President he would be willing to use nuclear weapons, “but only in a sarcastic way.”

“People who are worried about me having the nuclear-launch codes should stop worrying, O.K.?” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “If I ever used nuclear weapons, it would be really obvious that I was just being sarcastic.”
"Mr President, you have just nuked Iran on your first day in office ..."

"IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!"
Old Aug 12th 2016, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
"Mr President, you have just nuked Iran on your first day in office ..."

"IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!"
You can't fight in here, this is the war room!
Old Aug 12th 2016, 9:41 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
You can't fight in here, this is the war room!
Old Sep 6th 2016, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Todays explanation of Iran-Irag war

Old Sep 6th 2016, 10:12 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

"Rigged" to be published sometime early January 2017 and expected to top the New York Best Sellers list.

A searing expose by Donald Trump on why and how he was cheated out of the Presidency by crooked Hillary

Last edited by dc koop; Sep 6th 2016 at 10:15 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2016, 1:15 am
Banned

Abu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond repute

not sure i get the cult of outrage over trump, just an echo chamber of people repeating largely biased stuff they're read on their favorite site or heard from the numerous anti trump preachers piggy backing of trump's name to get on the telly and radio. would love to read a coherent, non partisan reason on why he'd be so much worse than clinton. i honestly don't think there's much difference between them, she's just the polished career politician with a party machine and countless super pacs behind (and the media), he's a tv personality famous for having strange hair and owning a bunch of hotels. another thing i don't understand (i'm not the brightest), how she can make all these fancy promises to make everyone's life better (as long as you're black or gay or an illegal immigrant) as if a republican is currently the president

Last edited by Abu Nazir; Sep 7th 2016 at 1:19 am.
Old Sep 7th 2016, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abu Nazir
not sure i get the cult of outrage over trump, just an echo chamber of people repeating largely biased stuff they're read on their favorite site or heard from the numerous anti trump preachers piggy backing of trump's name to get on the telly and radio. would love to read a coherent, non partisan reason on why he'd be so much worse than clinton. i honestly don't think there's much difference between them, she's just the polished career politician with a party machine and countless super pacs behind (and the media), he's a tv personality famous for having strange hair and owning a bunch of hotels. another thing i don't understand (i'm not the brightest), how she can make all these fancy promises to make everyone's life better (as long as you're black or gay or an illegal immigrant) as if a republican is currently the president
You obviously haven't been listening to the words coming out of Trumps own mouth.
Old Sep 7th 2016, 12:35 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Todays explanation of Iran-Irag war

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrsOEtgWgAA8YQ_.jpg
Source of this quote?
Old Sep 7th 2016, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Source of this quote?
That was a reporter tweeting fro Trump yesterday
Here's a longer article about it which has more gems such as

The Republican nominee, near the beginning of his remarks, was asked by Flynn about the health treatment that female veterans receive. Puzzlingly, Trump responded, “We are going to do procedures that they’ve never done.”
Old Sep 7th 2016, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

not sure i get the cult of outrage over trump, just an echo chamber of people repeating largely biased stuff they're read on their favorite site or heard from the numerous anti trump preachers piggy backing of trump's name to get on the telly and radio. would love to read a coherent, non partisan reason on why he'd be so much worse than clinton.
Anything actually non-partisan would be taken as being anti-Trump and therefore declared partisan, so you are asking the impossible.

He has no experience in politics. He has no knowledge of how it even works. His business acumen is entirely based on being confident rather than capable, which has led to him failing dramatically several times. His sole positive point is that some people like him.

i honestly don't think there's much difference between them, she's just the polished career politician with a party machine and countless super pacs behind (and the media), he's a tv personality famous for having strange hair and owning a bunch of hotels.
The big difference that you pointed out yourself is that one has lots of experience in the game of politics and the other doesn't.

Plus there is all that stuff about how they would spend government money or reduce the amount coming in, and what laws they would introduce/change/delete. But you know, not much difference.
Old Sep 7th 2016, 7:28 pm
Banned

Abu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond reputeAbu Nazir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnwoo
You obviously haven't been listening to the words coming out of Trumps own mouth.
oh, i have. but i recognize he's not a politician. once you get over that fact and then remind yourself clinton is the one who has spent her whole life saying stuff people wanted to hear, having speeches carefully prepared for her, cultivating this mass favoritism among the press, the situation sends shivers down your spine. i was watching cnn last night, they were practically in mourning for clinton following their own poll that has trump ahead. i've never been to north korea but i imagine this is the kind of crap that goes on there
Old Sep 7th 2016, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh, i have. but i recognize he's not a politician. once you get over that fact and then remind yourself clinton is the one who has spent her whole life saying stuff people wanted to hear, having speeches carefully prepared for her, cultivating this mass favoritism among the press, the situation sends shivers down your spine. i was watching cnn last night, they were practically in mourning for clinton following their own poll that has trump ahead. i've never been to north korea but i imagine this is the kind of crap that goes on there
You complained earlier that people are just rehashing anti-Trump preachers but you just seem to be rehashing all the ant-Clinton crap

North Korea? Really??
There again, if you support a candidate who thinks Alex Jones and InfoWars are credible sources of info...

And his latest?
“We are going to convey my top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS. We have no choice.”
Thanks, Donny, why didn't they think of that before?
Old Sep 7th 2016, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

And his latest?

“We are going to convey my top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS. We have no choice.”
Thanks, Donny, why didn't they think of that before?
It's so obvious, Obama must be kicking himself.
Old Sep 7th 2016, 9:16 pm
Banned

maybe a ground/air war is what's required, sure as hell the current approach isn't doing much. isis is spreading, not shrinking. at what point is enough, enough? when another 9/11 happens?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.