Travel Question

Old Dec 1st 2011, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

pauln is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel Question

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right page for this question but hopefully it is very straight forward.

I'm going back to the UK for Christmas on December 16th, my wife is flying over on December 23rd and we are heading back to Pittsburgh together on January 2nd.

I'm a Permanent Resident (since August) after getting married in April albeit only with a conditional 2 year card for the time being. My question is about the documentation I need to carry for re-entrying the US - is it enough just to have the Permanent Resident card along with my passport?

Many thanks

pauln
Old Dec 1st 2011, 1:37 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Question

Yes.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by pauln
My question is about the documentation I need to carry for re-entrying the US - is it enough just to have the Permanent Resident card along with my passport?
Old Dec 1st 2011, 1:46 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauln
My question is about the documentation I need to carry for re-entrying the US - is it enough just to have the Permanent Resident card along with my passport?
To clarify, you only need the GC to enter the US... to get on the plane, however, you'll also need your passport!

Ian
Old Dec 1st 2011, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

pauln is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys, I appreciate the confirmation.

Cheers

pauln