Touched

Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

MagStu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Touched

How do you know when your I-130 or whatever visa application you are doing has been touched. I have been noticing that people post this on their time lines - I wondered how they knew? Thank you.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

helwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Touched

Originally Posted by MagStu
How do you know when your I-130 or whatever visa application you are doing has been touched. I have been noticing that people post this on their time lines - I wondered how they knew? Thank you.
It shows up online as a change in the date for the last action on the application.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Nylon101 is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I've read on this forum and my own personal experience the website is hit and miss so take it with a pinch of salt.

All my paperwork (3 application numbers for approval to travel, employment authorisation and adjustment of status) shows they were last 'touched' on Jan 22nd (the date of my biometrics). In actuality, my approval to travel was approved on Feb 24th and I received it earlier this week.

Dont get me wrong.....I still log on every day or so and check :-)
Old Mar 6th 2009, 2:45 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nylon101
From what I've read on this forum and my own personal experience the website is hit and miss so take it with a pinch of salt.

All my paperwork (3 application numbers for approval to travel, employment authorisation and adjustment of status) shows they were last 'touched' on Jan 22nd (the date of my biometrics). In actuality, my approval to travel was approved on Feb 24th and I received it earlier this week.

Dont get me wrong.....I still log on every day or so and check :-)
Spot on it can take up to a year to update and even then some of us myself included never even got some updates, the whole time I was registered.

If you are that concerned then get an info pass