Topgolf

Old Jul 27th 2016, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Topgolf

Topgolf is about to open a new complex near me. Has anyone ever played topgolf? It looks like fun.

http://topgolf.com/us/
Old Jul 27th 2016, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Topgolf

I've played Topgolf back in the UK. There was one just outside Chertsey. Hell yeah, its fun. I'm someone that can spend 10 minutes on the range, then I'm bored senseless. Topology can keep me occupied for hours. You can just whack balls and see distances or accuracy, or you can play various games. Couple that with beer and food bought to your bay, and the place is awesome. Wish I had one by me.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 5:09 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

We were there this weekend, hubby loves his golf and this is a way to have fun with all of us non golfers. If you are a golfer and actually want to practice and have a more realistic experience the bottom level is for you as you are playing off the flat. For me I like playing in the middle or top levels as my balls go further. I have actually improved since we first started going and can get in the green zone 😆 and playing the yellow game where you have to get a ball in each section is fun for me. Hubby shows off and whacks them up the back, but for him it's like being in a driving range and actually trying to improve his swing.

The booths are comfortable and have fans to keep you cool - essential when it's 97° and they have heating when it's cold.

The food and drinks are actually decent - injectable donut holes are yum! Now it's not inexpensive, before noon we are $20 an hour for the booth but after noon it's $40 an hour. Depending on the size of your party an hour may not be long enough. This weekend there were four of us and we stayed for 2 hours which was long enough in that heat even with the fans on.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 1:57 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute

Hadn't picked up a golf club since leaving the UK and this was great fun! We had a company 'do' there and it was very enjoyable for any skill level!
Old Jul 28th 2016, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

This looks really cool. Hopefully they open one nearer to me soon!