Thumbs Up

Old Jul 11th 2015, 1:49 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thumbs Up

How outrageous of her to put the safety of a royal baby at risk by using a Silver Cross when they have just been banned from France on safety grounds!!

Only kidding - I don't even know if they are using Silver Cross, but I suspect they are. They did for George, didn't they? We looked at them for #1, but we were living in a High Rise in Singapore at the time and it didn't seem practical...

As for the clothes, I'm not for the modern gangsta look for babies/toddlers, but those red shorts and braces don't really do it for me either....they are a bit 1920's, and would have been fine then because the photos would have been black and white
Old Jul 11th 2015, 3:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
How outrageous of her to put the safety of a royal baby at risk by using a Silver Cross when they have just been banned from France on safety grounds!!

Only kidding - I don't even know if they are using Silver Cross, but I suspect they are. They did for George, didn't they? We looked at them for #1, but we were living in a High Rise in Singapore at the time and it didn't seem practical...

As for the clothes, I'm not for the modern gangsta look for babies/toddlers, but those red shorts and braces don't really do it for me either....they are a bit 1920's, and would have been fine then because the photos would have been black and white
Silver Cross is way too common for Royalty.

It was originally the Queen's pram used for Andrew and Edward. It is a Millson Prince and can be purchased from Harrods apparantly. I am sure they are now besieged with orders from all the Yummy Mummy's and Wags.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 2:11 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Silver Cross is way too common for Royalty.

It was originally the Queen's pram used for Andrew and Edward. It is a Millson Prince and can be purchased from Harrods apparantly. I am sure they are now besieged with orders from all the Yummy Mummy's and Wags.
I don't know - definitely not an expert on Royal Prams, but a quick look at the Silver Cross website suggests they were good enough for the Queen to use for Charles, and a whole bunch of press reckoned they used one for George....?

"Considered 'the world’s most exclusive pram', a Silver Cross has carried the Queen, her children, grandchildren and now her three-month-old great-grandchild George."
(I'm not opening myself up to more ridicule by posting the link to that one, but you can find it on a well known, and roundly disparaged Daily's website)

But then recent press suggests a blow up from some pram restoration expert (there are such things) that the Royal refurbishers working on the Milson Prince for Charlotte got it wrong...

‘It’s got the wrong knobs on it,’ she added angrily. ‘They are from a Silver Cross, a rival mass-produced brand. They should not be on that pram – it’s sacrilege.’

I can't believe I'm posting this on crap on a Saturday night. Where did my youth go..................
Old Jul 11th 2015, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
I don't know - definitely not an expert on Royal Prams, but a quick look at the Silver Cross website suggests they were good enough for the Queen to use for Charles, and a whole bunch of press reckoned they used one for George....?

"Considered 'the world’s most exclusive pram', a Silver Cross has carried the Queen, her children, grandchildren and now her three-month-old great-grandchild George."
(I'm not opening myself up to more ridicule by posting the link to that one, but you can find it on a well known, and roundly disparaged Daily's website)

But then recent press suggests a blow up from some pram restoration expert (there are such things) that the Royal refurbishers working on the Milson Prince for Charlotte got it wrong...

‘It’s got the wrong knobs on it,’ she added angrily. ‘They are from a Silver Cross, a rival mass-produced brand. They should not be on that pram – it’s sacrilege.’

I can't believe I'm posting this on crap on a Saturday night. Where did my youth go..................
..I admit to getting my information from the gutter press as well. Probably one that is equally as inaccurate as your source of information.

Enjoy your Saturday evening, we are about to go on a hot Harley ride. I need some fun today
Old Jul 11th 2015, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
..I admit to getting my information from the gutter press as well. Probably one that is equally as inaccurate as your source of information.

Enjoy your Saturday evening, we are about to go on a hot Harley ride. I need some fun today
Quick beer and bed I think. Walked the hind legs off the kids today dragging them round temples and forts, then made them eat unidentifiable things on sticks at the seaside. I kept a brave face on, but I feel even more knackered than they look.

Enjoy your ride - but not too much, or you might decide you don't want to sell it after all...
Old Jul 11th 2015, 4:40 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

I think there's definitely middle ground between "gangsta" and the stuff your grand parents used to wear. As someone with 3 young children I wouldn't consider dressing my children the way they do and certainly wouldn't say my children dress like rappers etc either, unless Hello Kitty and rainbows is now gangsta.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 1:02 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
I think there's definitely middle ground between "gangsta" and the stuff your grand parents used to wear. As someone with 3 young children I wouldn't consider dressing my children the way they do and certainly wouldn't say my children dress like rappers etc either, unless Hello Kitty and rainbows is now gangsta.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 2:37 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOMEVICE!!!!1!1!!1