Tele

Old Oct 6th 2006, 3:02 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by mozoo
Have you watched Dexter?
Nope. Had to catch up on some stuff online. CBS lets you see theirs online for free so I have been able to catch up with Jericho.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:39 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_alford
Nope. Had to catch up on some stuff online. CBS lets you see theirs online for free so I have been able to catch up with Jericho.
do they still have the ad's or not? because I've just been d/loading the shows I've been missing...
Old Oct 9th 2006, 1:19 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
do they still have the ad's or not? because I've just been d/loading the shows I've been missing...
They have 5 ads per show so its pretty good/similar to ITV in the uk.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_alford
They have 5 ads per show so its pretty good/similar to ITV in the uk.
That's not to bad then, might give that a go next time *lol*
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

So what casualties have there been so far?

Smith got the can...and I was just getting into that...

Best show so far I think is Hero's....though a new round of shows will be starting soon, mostly comedies by the look of 'em...hmmm...wonder how quickly they will be canned for repeats of CSI.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
So what casualties have there been so far?

Smith got the can...and I was just getting into that...

Best show so far I think is Hero's....though a new round of shows will be starting soon, mostly comedies by the look of 'em...hmmm...wonder how quickly they will be canned for repeats of CSI.

agree with you on Hero's, good stuff so far.
30rock starts tonight, looks like it could be funny.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:33 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Another one is about to bite the dust, Kidnapped got bumped to the schedule of doom apparently, been moved over to Saturday with a switch with dateline.

Amusing really as the main stars were on the morning show thingy a few weeks ago saying they were commissioned for another series and how great it all was....and to be fair, I rather liked the show, dorky though.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Another one is about to bite the dust, Kidnapped got bumped to the schedule of doom apparently, been moved over to Saturday with a switch with dateline.

Amusing really as the main stars were on the morning show thingy a few weeks ago saying they were commissioned for another series and how great it all was....and to be fair, I rather liked the show, dorky though.
I got bored with that after the 2nd episode. Trouble is there are so many new programs starting...its difficult to keep up with them all. My DVR is full...I keep having to delete programs without watching them. I just don't have the spare time like I did pre BE days.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I got bored with that after the 2nd episode. Trouble is there are so many new programs starting...its difficult to keep up with them all. My DVR is full...I keep having to delete programs without watching them. I just don't have the spare time like I did pre BE days.
hehe....yeah, was a weird show, thought it had potential to be good or to drag on, bit like Lost at the mo.

Way to many shows out there, they need to stagger them a bit more so they don't have to have repeats for the rest of the year which is well annoying.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 3:03 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

No House because of bloody basketball!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 3:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Elvira
No House because of bloody basketball!
baseball I thought...but that's one less show to acquire...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 4:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

So anyone been watching The Nine?

I finally got around to watching the first two episodes, will watch lastnights sometime later...anyway, thought it was rather good
Old Oct 28th 2006, 7:16 am
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

BSG is just brilliant. How I wish that SciFi was in HD. America is way behind in HD and digital programming. When we were back in the UK in the summer, we stayed at my sister's house. Everything we watched was either in HD or digital broadcast. Guess I've been spoiled.

So far, out of all the "new" Fall programming, the one I'm sticking with is The Nine.

I wish they'd kept (from the last Fall season) Surface and Invasion. Cheesy in some respects but better than all the "vanilla" the networks seem to stick with.

I did like Smith but that has gone bye bye. A take off from last year's Heist?

However, I'm happy that we have the premium channels in HD. Weeds, Dexter, Sleeper Cell, Rome, and the upcoming The Tudors.

Yes, I am sad
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

BSG is just brilliant. How I wish that SciFi was in HD. America is way behind in HD and digital programming. When we were back in the UK in the summer, we stayed at my sister's house. Everything we watched was either in HD or digital broadcast. Guess I've been spoiled.

So far, out of all the "new" Fall programming, the one I'm sticking with is The Nine.

I wish they'd kept (from the last Fall season) Surface and Invasion. Cheesy in some respects but better than all the "vanilla" the networks seem to stick with.

However, I'm happy that we have the premium channels in HD. Weeds, Dexter, Sleeper Cell, Rome, and the upcoming The Tudors.

Yes, I am sad
Yes I'd been wondering what happened to 'Invasion' I liked that...still like 'Lost'...and definately 'House',I'm SOOOO sick of all the sports they keep putting on during the evenings,at my house, they've got bloody sports on Fox, CBS and either NBC or ABC all at the same time,I'm just amazed i's not the exact same game!...why can't they just put the whole lot on the Sports channels,like ESPN?!..............Sophia
Old Oct 28th 2006, 8:56 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

The Nine has been pretty good, weird though...

Heist, bit like Thief, so Smith was just another that was doomed really, shame.

Surface and Invasion were pretty good though.

The missus likes that men in tree's show, weird annoying bird out in alaska....anyway, also been watching that brother and sisters show with that twiggy bird from ally mcbeal...and well, it's not that bad, she's a tad much and the mother (sally fields) is a tad annoying, but it's not a bad show.

Shark and Justice, be interesting to see if either gets the can, rather liking those shows... last episode of the latter was a bit of a shocker...same with Criminal Minds, which still has been pretty good...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.