Tele

Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:40 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
It'll be an antique of the future, Gruff
It says Clarice Cliff on the bottom, we think it might be a fake.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:42 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
It says Clarice Cliff on the bottom, we think it might be a fake.
"microwave safe"?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:42 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

"microwave safe"?
Have you got one as well?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:44 am
Account Closed

Have you got one as well?
Was it a limited edition with certificte of authnticity?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:46 am

Was it a limited edition with certificte of authnticity?
That's the one, lovely provenance, owned by a collector in Taiwan.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:50 am
Account Closed

That's the one, lovely provenance, owned by a collector in Taiwan.
"Any idea of its value?"
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:55 am

"Any idea of its value?"
For Insurance purposes, the seller reckoned 25 grand.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:57 am
Account Closed

For Insurance purposes, the seller reckoned 25 grand.
Of course if you had the full set of 4, we'd be talking serious money
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:01 am

Of course if you had the full set of 4, we'd be talking serious money
Alas, we only have Tinky Winky.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:05 am
Account Closed

Alas, we only have Tinky Winky.
I hated that stupid show
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:06 am

I hated that stupid show
Bargain Hunt? He is a bit orange isn't he?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:23 am
Account Closed

Bargain Hunt? He is a bit orange isn't he?
That was so weird - buy stuff at a fair and then try to get a profit at auction - the "winner" would have £-85 the loser £-100. (Not that I had nothing to do on weekday mornings)
Old Sep 26th 2006, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

kev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
So what are you lot all watching?

What dya think of all those new shows?

Jericho might be good...rather liked Vanished and Justice....Eureka is rather weird, but kind of fun...

Anything really dire? What about comedies?
Usually stuff that my 2 year old son wants to watch! On TV - Sesame Street, Barney, Curious George, Teletubbies ... and on DVD Bob the Builder, Shrek (over...and over...and over), Wallace and Gromit, Thomas the Tank Engine. Top quality stuff

The only American TV I tend to watch is the poker, and the only series I like is Smallville

Thank goodness for British TV DVDs !!
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:48 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else see Heroes last night? Thought it did alright for the first show, will watch it again. Studio 60 (with Matthew Perry) came on after it and was a fest.
Also like Prison Break, Survivor, Project Runway, House, America's Next Top Model and Criminal Minds.

Looks like I've got used to watching the crap over here.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:58 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
i'm a sci-fi nerd
i'll pee my pants with excitment when season three of Battlestar Galactica starts

Have you been watching the mini clips on line that arc between end of season 2 and start of season 3?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.