Tele

Old Mar 20th 2012, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by SATX John

How bout Fallling Skies.
Season 2 starts on 17th June.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer

Based on?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
The Walking Dead has picked up
Yes, I was all but about to give up on that but since...

Spoiler:
that annoying old shit punched out, after the annoying kid faffed around and then the sheriffs got all cozy and trying to do each other over, it really kicked off...and that scene wife the kid and the sheriff over the body with all those zombies in the background coming towards them, great stuff.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

HumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Yes, I was all but about to give up on that but since...

Spoiler:
that annoying old shit punched out, after the annoying kid faffed around and then the sheriffs got all cozy and trying to do each other over, it really kicked off...and that scene wife the kid and the sheriff over the body with all those zombies in the background coming towards them, great stuff.
Last episode was pretty good as well when it all kicked off at the farm.

Spoiler:

The prison showed up at the end - as did the zombie killing wench with the pet zombies and the katana. That means - according to comic fans that the next season will have the Governer and Woodbury story arc which are awesome (apparently)

Oh and David Morrissey is the main bad guy for next season.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:06 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I am being sold on the Walking Dead, I so wanted to like it but gave up. Will I be able to just pick it up again, I do not want to wade through all the missed episodes, I assume I can just dig in. How many episodes back did it pick up?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I am being sold on the Walking Dead, I so wanted to like it but gave up. Will I be able to just pick it up again, I do not want to wade through all the missed episodes, I assume I can just dig in. How many episodes back did it pick up?
I would say with episode 8, "Nebraska".
Old Mar 20th 2012, 6:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

The last 2 have to be seen...but to get a bit of the background, start with at least episode 10
Old Mar 20th 2012, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Frozen Planet is pretty good, I assume it is made by the same people who do all the big budget nature documentaries. It was on three or four channels at the same time! Penguins rarely fail to make me laugh.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice

I was not impressed with the first half of season 2. Seemed to drag, the later half and final were gaining momentum. I would start in the middle or watch the last 4 and call it a day. My 2 cents.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 11:23 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I was not impressed with the first half of season 2. Seemed to drag, the later half and final were gaining momentum. I would start in the middle or watch the last 4 and call it a day. My 2 cents.
I've got episode 8 on queued up.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice

I've got episode 8 on queued up.
Good call.

Just noticed the irony of shows listed here vs the Nat Geo Prepper thread...

Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:04 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

I gave up on Season 2 after a few episodes. Maybe I'll give it another go when they all get released
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Juswus
I gave up on Season 2 after a few episodes. Maybe I'll give it another go when they all get released
Worth carrying on: it is slower in the middle but well worth it for the last few episodes.
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 12:19 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by markwm
Worth carrying on: it is slower in the middle but well worth it for the last few episodes.
Or just not bother, the middle was shit....Episode 8 or 9 for back story so you know who has the huff with who and what the deal with the gimp is about, even then, who cares about that and go in at episode 10 on wards for where it gets interesting.
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
Or just not bother, the middle was shit....Episode 8 or 9 for back story so you know who has the huff with who and what the deal with the gimp is about, even then, who cares about that and go in at episode 10 on wards for where it gets interesting.
I do miss Jericho, that had some promise

One we do enjoy and are revisting is Grimm. The link of the fairy tales to real life are very interesting we find obviously tied to traditional story telling.

Anything new and good coming from the UK?

Many transfer well, MI5 = 24, or on the other end Life on Mars did not equal Life on Mars (U)S. Although I hated both endings.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.