Teenagers

Old Aug 3rd 2016, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teenagers

Originally Posted by N1cky
Went in my daughters room a couple of weeks ago, as soon as I opened the door I nearly threw up, smelled like off milk. I couldn't find the offending item, so opened a window and shut the door so she could deal with it when she got home.

She finally found the culprit, a punnet of strawberries that she'd taken upstairs, and then stuffed under her bed. Rotten strawberry leakage everywhere, luckily it was on a rug rather than the carpet, and even luckier that I discovered it 2 days before we went on vacation, I dread to think what the house would have been like after we'd been away for a week

Bloody teenagers. Revolting creatures.
That reminds me when DS was about 8 or 9. We got back from 2 weeks holiday to a most *odawful smell that hit us when we opened the door. He had thrown up in his trash bin the night before we went away and said he couldn't remember doing it. He did take food up to his room when he was a teenager, and we did get a mouse or two. He was made to set the traps and then do the disposal.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 10:08 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

As revolting as they might be, cherish them every day. You never know when you might lose them.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Devakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
As revolting as they might be, cherish them every day. You never know when you might lose them.
Amen!!!! I had 4 kids, 1 daughter and 3 sons. They were all typical teenagers and thank God they survived those teenage years because there were times I wanted to throw them all away........unfortunately I lost my only daughter 5 years ago to cancer at the age of 38 and I still miss her everyday. She was the one who kept the boys in line and made them tow the line so to speak and she was also the person I went to when I was upset about something and she understood where I was coming from.....so yes no matter what those teenagers do love them and hug them for you never know when you will never have them around anymore..........
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 1:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Devakiri
Amen!!!! I had 4 kids, 1 daughter and 3 sons. They were all typical teenagers and thank God they survived those teenage years because there were times I wanted to throw them all away........unfortunately I lost my only daughter 5 years ago to cancer at the age of 38 and I still miss her everyday. She was the one who kept the boys in line and made them tow the line so to speak and she was also the person I went to when I was upset about something and she understood where I was coming from.....so yes no matter what those teenagers do love them and hug them for you never know when you will never have them around anymore..........
I am so sorry. I can't begin to imagine what it's like to lose a child.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 5:28 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Fortunately my daughter never took food upstairs. When I was a child it was forbidden...mum always told us it would attract mice and bugs. I passed that info onto my daughter...she was so scared of attracting mice and monster NJ bugs that she never took food upstairs.
I'm sure I had that rule at one stage, but as time goes by there are bigger battles

Originally Posted by joto
That reminds me when DS was about 8 or 9. We got back from 2 weeks holiday to a most *odawful smell that hit us when we opened the door. He had thrown up in his trash bin the night before we went away and said he couldn't remember doing it. He did take food up to his room when he was a teenager, and we did get a mouse or two. He was made to set the traps and then do the disposal.
Urgh, I've just thrown up a little. I can't deal with puke at all.

Originally Posted by Devakiri
I'm so sorry.
Old Aug 13th 2016, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.
Old Aug 30th 2016, 3:27 am
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dorothy, I needed to read that!

I was searching for this thread because well, I've kind of had too many buttons pushed this week and the thickened skin is wearing thin.

Advice from son tonight made me laugh though.
I've started rowing and I'm really not very good but I enjoy it. BUT this week, this balding middle-aged twit has been hounding me on the lake and giving me "advice" on how to row. I told son I feel like slapping this man. Son replied "just tell him to f....off!" which was so surprising that I'm still chuckling.
Old Oct 24th 2016, 3:48 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Ungrateful, selfish, stubborn little shit of a child I have. Urgh! They make you so bloody angry at times.
Old Oct 24th 2016, 3:50 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Ungrateful, selfish, stubborn little shit of a child I have. Urgh! They make you so bloody angry at times.
Hang in there. Mine turned 18 on Saturday, now we can legally kick the little shit out of the house if he crosses the line.
Old Oct 24th 2016, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Hang in there. Mine turned 18 on Saturday, now we can legally kick the little shit out of the house if he crosses the line.
Congratulations! I've got 4 years until then, I'm struggling to see my way through the next 4 days.
Old Oct 24th 2016, 4:06 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! I've got 4 years until then, I'm struggling to see my way through the next 4 days.
Ah, you'll get there. They all grow out of it eventually, right ...
Old Oct 24th 2016, 4:18 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

It's a clever plan designed to make you glad when they leave home. Then you miss them like mad until they get back for the whole summer and by the end of that, you're packing their bags a week early.
Old Oct 24th 2016, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by petitefrancaise
It's a clever plan designed to make you glad when they leave home. Then you miss them like mad until they get back for the whole summer and by the end of that, you're packing their bags a week early.
Is there anywhere I can pack her off to now?
Old Oct 24th 2016, 4:36 pm
I have a comma problem

Is there anywhere I can pack her off to now?
https://militaryschoolusa.com/milita...ols-for-girls/

Just sayin' ...
Old Oct 24th 2016, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I don't think even they could break the stubbornness. Plus she'd probably enjoy it, pull-ups, push ups and burpees are for fun, so they'd never get her to make that bed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.