Wikiposts

Superbowl

Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:24 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Superbowl

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Well I think they were hot some years back (probably when you were in grade school, ) so that should tell you something about how long he's liked football. However, he announced that he was not going to support the Pats last night, that instead he was going to support the Giants-EVEN THOUGH HE SUPPORTED THE PATS THE WHOLE SEASON.

Goober.
I call him a smart man. I'm sorry Cindy but this will be our first disagreement.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:00 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I came here in '66, didn't know mush about US football, but I liked the confidence of Broadway Joe, it felt real. I told the guys around me that I wanted to bet on the Jets. They poo poo'd this and educated me on "the spread". I said stick your spread, I want odds on them actually winning. They said I didn't know enough and that I was nuts. They maintained that position when the Jets won, that it was coincidence that I got it right.

I was pissed, I was used to evaluating and placing heavy bets in the UK.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:09 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ugacrew
I call him a smart man. I'm sorry Cindy but this will be our first disagreement.
That's okay, we're not married-
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
One guy did actually come in today wearing a Giants shirt... after talking up the Patriots last week. I shit you not!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
One guy did actually come in today wearing a Giants shirt... after talking up the Patriots last week. I shit you not!
Love it!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:06 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Sure he didn't lose a bet? If his head was also shaved you can be nearly certain he did!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Her at home & I went to a SB party in Miami, we were the only Giants fans there, she wore the Giants shirt. We suffered hours of listening to how great the Patriots are. 3 minutes to go & the Patriot fans were yipping & howling and high fiving. 3 minutes latter they were in silence. Wifey & I (I lived in NYC & she born there) were cheering and clapping. Go GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Of course I hate US Football, Baseball & Basketball etc. But sometimes ya got a stickup for the under dogs. GO Giants.

Oddly enough the Boy Wonder (Our son), went to a SB party in GA he was the only Giant fan there. He of Course is the real fan, several shirts + memorabilia. He in-fact has a signed, Eli Manning football. Now worth lots of money I hope. I know its a legit one, we lined up for 4-5 hours to get it. Eli was just signed up for the Giants, this was one of his 1st autograph signings, poor guy looked like a deer in the headlights, scared as hell.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 11:04 am
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frrussre
Eli was just signed up for the Giants, this was one of his 1st autograph signings, poor guy looked like a deer in the headlights, scared as hell.
Reg. Frank R.
He looked like a deer in the headlights on Sunday...infact he always seems to.
My friend thinks he looks like a middle schooler who has suddenly found himself in the middle of a game with the big boys.
I'm glad they won. It was a great game.