Superbowl

Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:47 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Superbowl

Are any of you guys going to or holding Superbowl parties this year? Is anyone actually going to THE game itself? Are any of you going to be watching for the first time just to see what the big deal is all about? Whats your opinion on the whole circus surrounding it? Just curious.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Superbowl

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Are any of you guys going to or holding Superbowl parties this year? Is anyone actually going to THE game itself? Are any of you going to be watching for the first time just to see what the big deal is all about? Whats your opinion on the whole circus surrounding it? Just curious.
how curious?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:53 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by basementwaj
how curious?
Teeheheheh.....REALLY curious.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

No party. Probably wont watch it either but do need to know all the quarter scores...........there is money riding on it
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:58 pm
Riding on silver wings

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
No party. Probably wont watch it either but do need to know all the quarter scores...........there is money riding on it
I'm going over to a friend's this weekend and still in the process of finding a killer dip for the partaaay! I'm thinking spinach and artichoke dip. Yummay. Then there's the cold beer to drink.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:59 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

my husband has arranged for us to go to a colleagues house. The bloke brews home beer and my husband is going to see how he sets a batch off and the sort of equipment he uses etc. Me and the kids have been invited along as its superbowl day and foisted on this poor blokes wife! Should be interesting either way!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:59 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be watching but just with the family. I want the Giants to win.

I love football...only discovered it when we moved here. Our realtor suggested we went to the high school games on Friday evenings because the whole town went and we would start to get to know people. My two teenagers went in the student section and my middle-schooler saw her friends there.
We did get to know people but we aslo really enjoyed the game...the marching band, cheerleaders.. the lot!
Our high school won the state championships in 2006 and we went to every game.
Now I understand it more and so I watch the Steelers (OnTV..tickets too expensive).
Eldest daughter is at college now so we have been to a few of those games.

I prefer to be there because it easier for a novice to understand. The constant close ups and breaks make it harder to follow...but I'm getting there.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going over to a friend's this weekend and still in the process of finding a killer dip for the partaaay! I'm thinking spinach and artichoke dip. Yummay. Then there's the cold beer to drink.

Before our kids left home we always watched and usually had a house full of teenagers but now it's just husband and me...well...we are still more into football (soccer) than the other kind
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Teeheheheh.....REALLY curious.
im gonna watch it with my super tight Packers undies and yell at Eli
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:11 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

We're going over to friends, but as usual we will probably give up at half time and go home, especially now with the little 'un.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:12 pm
Riding on silver wings

im gonna watch it with my super tight Packers undies and yell at Eli
And then you'll go to your bed shaped like a car to sleep on your Transformers sheets after the game.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

And then you'll go to your bed shaped like a car to sleep on your Transformers sheets after the game.
nah, the transformers sheets are in the wash, i wet the bed last night
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:23 pm
Riding on silver wings

nah, the transformers sheets are in the wash, i wet the bed last night
Bad bad boy! Now the boogy man is going to eat you up tonight because of that.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:27 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame, I'll miss it.....

I have an appointment to have my eyeballs washed in neat bleach whilst simultaneously sitting on a very large red hot poker
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bad bad boy! Now the boogy man is going to eat you up tonight because of that.
hope so... could do with a gobble

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.