Strange names

Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:42 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strange names

Today I went to a cattle auctionand apart from realising that I need to learn how to spit 6-8 feet and get a new hat, I realised that some foreign sorts live here namely a Mr Spunktash I kid you not he's the proud owner of several head of cattle
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:43 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strange names

Originally Posted by Thydney
Today I went to a cattle auctionand apart from realising that I need to learn how to spit 6-8 feet and get a new hat, I realised that some foreign sorts live here namely a Mr Spunktash I kid you not he's the proud owner of several head of cattle
Did he have white stains on his handlebars
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:51 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Did he have white stains on his handlebars
I didn't look I just had a mental picture of the cowboy from The Village People
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:52 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Does he have blue balls?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:58 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Does he have blue balls?
Well I'm guessing he was married so yes
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:13 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

BTW...how much did you get for the wife
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:08 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
BTW...how much did you get for the wife
I was bidding on yours
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:14 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

she has a fine ass though you have to agree
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:31 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
she has a fine ass though you have to agree
There were a few with fine arses lol
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:39 am
Twice half his height

Knight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond repute

I find it reassuring that when searching on Google for "spunktash" all I got was this thread...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:58 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Knight
I find it reassuring that when searching on Google for "spunktash" all I got was this thread...
Didn't say I got the spelling correct
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:01 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

It is spelled.

'Spunkstash' - translates as 'blue balls' in Hungarian.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:06 pm
lj2
BE Enthusiast

lj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone ever listen to Scott Mills? Often mocks the Americans in a friendly way of course and this includes calling them to get them to say their slightly strange names in their accents..

I was a big fan of Kimberly Bumgardener.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:58 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Working in local gov bsck home we had lots of bizarre names on forms from the public. Most were changed by deed pole such as Spartacus Punk - who of course signed his name S.Punk - which probably only he found hilarious. Other than that though were the ridiculas chav names teen mothers gave to their offspring to ensure a suitably chav future. The worst ever being - believe it or not - a little girl named Motorolla. I could almost hear the girl shouting her in for her tea at night. Mowt'o'row'laaawwwww, come in now you pot noodles ready!!!! Made us all sudder.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:19 am
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

purveyors of ok'ish electronic equipment (and yes we do use some of their stuff)

honestly you'd think that they would stop and think before coming up with a company name like this

http://www.waynekerrtest.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.