Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Stick A Fork In Us We Are Done

Stick A Fork In Us We Are Done

Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:12 pm

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stick A Fork In Us We Are Done

Wife goes on May 12th to be sworn in for Citizenship. She had the interview on January 31st and it couldn't be completed due to the security/background checks not having been completed. Sent a fax to Senator Mikulski's office last week requesting that she check on things and what a coincidence that the notice comes a week later.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:25 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stick A Fork In Us We Are Done

Originally Posted by mdyoung
Wife goes on May 12th to be sworn in for Citizenship. She had the interview on January 31st and it couldn't be completed due to the security/background checks not having been completed. Sent a fax to Senator Mikulski's office last week requesting that she check on things and what a coincidence that the notice comes a week later.
WoooooHooo for the Missus! (and the kidlet!?!)

Congrats to the mdyoungs!
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:26 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!! Congratulations!

On a selfish note, I hope you don't stop visiting us and sharing your SSA information.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hooray!! Congratulations!

On a selfish note, I hope you don't stop visiting us and sharing your SSA information.

Best Wishes,
Rene
I'll still stick around. On a side note whole process from I-129F through N-400 was attorney free DIY.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:01 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll still stick around. On a side note whole process from I-129F through N-400 was attorney free DIY.
You go, man!

Rene
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

margyw will become famous soon enough

Wohooooooo Congrats!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:56 pm
British in Wisconsin

Jememennie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. I'm at the same stage in the process as your wife.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 10:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Fantabulous, Mike. I know you and, especially your wife, must be thrilled. It's been a long journey for you both but the finish line is in sight.

On behalf of the forum here on Usenet I would like to thank you for your years of diligence and availability to all of us posters in our quest to deal with the Social Security Administration. Having an inside man who could show us the way has helped hundreds with the social security card hurdle.

Congratulations.

Rete

Old Apr 20th 2006, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by Rete
Fantabulous, Mike. I know you and, especially your wife, must be thrilled. It's been a long journey for you both but the finish line is in sight.

On behalf of the forum here on Usenet I would like to thank you for your years of diligence and availability to all of us posters in our quest to deal with the Social Security Administration. Having an inside man who could show us the way has helped hundreds with the social security card hurdle.

Congratulations.

Rete
Thanks, well Newsgroup has helped us too. The biggest being when INS people at the Detroit airport were sending people back that had expired petitions and my then fiancé and daughter were scheduled to come through there in three days. Reading that on here gave us enough time to get the petition extended by the embassy. Senator Mikulski's office helped that time too, so even though I don't care much for her politics, I'm a life long Mikulski supporter.

Far as the SSA stuff you paid for me to learn it, so just a return on your investment. LOL
Old Apr 20th 2006, 11:50 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 2:02 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Far as the SSA stuff you paid for me to learn it, so just a return on your investment. LOL
Being as that's the most I'll likely get out of the SSA, I thank you too, Mike.

Seriously, you demystify an area that drives many loopy & your input is major.
thanks
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:46 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What a thoroughly nice guy you are ....
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:53 am
Ned Brickley

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:12:13 +0000, mdyoung
<member11913@british_expats.com> wrote:

>Wife goes on May 12th to be sworn in for Citizenship. She had the
    >interview on January 31st and it couldn't be completed due to the
    >security/background checks not having been completed. Sent a fax to
    >Senator Mikulski's office last week requesting that she check on things
    >and what a coincidence that the notice comes a week later.

Congrats Mike to you and your wife. My wife's best friend just passed
her citizenship test this week. My wife is still waiting for her green
card interview notice, but that might be coming this week. (Web site
states a letter has been sent with details on the evidence/information
required)

--
Ned

Old Apr 21st 2006, 2:12 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

So close! Yay!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:14 pm
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Big big big congrats mike! Have a wonderful celebration with your family I wanna add another thank you for the help you gave me! Now u can relax and not have to deal with any immigration nonsense! Plus can thoroughly enjoy the world cup Best wishes!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.