Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Sons Video - you can vote now

Sons Video - you can vote now

Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:56 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sons Video - you can vote now

My sons video is confirmed in top 4 and VOTING has started and he needs LOTS of VOTES !! If you like the video that is..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=20213869

You can VOTE by clicking on the THUMBS UP.

To vote, you HAVE to be a member of Myspace but that only takes a minute to signup if you or any of your friends don’t have an account and it stays anonymous and you don’t have to use it for anything else other than to login to VOTE.

To be fair, all of the top 4 can be found at :-

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...e-1c6b381b71dc

Feel free to post comments. I think the song from Dashboard Confessional is awesome and makes real sense with the cards far more than the others – but then I’m biased – LOL.

Thanks for your support guys AND girls.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sons Video - you can vote now

Originally Posted by franc11s
My sons video is confirmed in top 4 and VOTING has started and he needs LOTS of VOTES !! If you like the video that is..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=20213869

You can VOTE by clicking on the THUMBS UP.

To vote, you HAVE to be a member of Myspace but that only takes a minute to signup if you or any of your friends don’t have an account and it stays anonymous and you don’t have to use it for anything else other than to login to VOTE.

To be fair, all of the top 4 can be found at :-

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...e-1c6b381b71dc

Feel free to post comments. I think the song from Dashboard Confessional is awesome and makes real sense with the cards far more than the others – but then I’m biased – LOL.

Thanks for your support guys AND girls.
That is actually very cool. I sent the link to my daughter and asked her to send it round her friends on myspace.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:52 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

is this the new re-shot video?

anyway its still really cool and have give it my vote....(and I've passed it onto my friends to do the same)...
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:02 pm
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

Got my vote!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:40 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
is this the new re-shot video?

anyway its still really cool and have give it my vote....(and I've passed it onto my friends to do the same)...

Yes, with one word change (Trigger and not traitor (not that it's obvious in the lyrics) and a different ending..

Thanks for your votes.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 7:45 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

HE WON... YEEEHHAAAA...

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES....
Old Nov 28th 2007, 11:31 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
HE WON... YEEEHHAAAA...

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES....
bloody fantastic....congratulations...:thumbsup :
Old Nov 28th 2007, 11:35 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

bloody fantastic....congratulations...:thumbsup :
Great video. Was it one take?
Old Nov 28th 2007, 11:38 pm
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by dukeynorton
Great video. Was it one take?
it was a second take, but not because of franc11s son...he did everything perfect the first take...unfortunately something was written wrong on one of the cards so they had to re-shoot..

kudos to anyone who can do that !..
Old Nov 28th 2007, 11:42 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

it was a second take, but not because of franc11s son...he did everything perfect the first take...unfortunately something was written wrong on one of the cards so they had to re-shoot..

kudos to anyone who can do that !..
No what I meant was is it edited or was it just one long shot?
Old Nov 28th 2007, 11:46 pm
Last orders please...

oops...sorry not sure...franc11s will have to answer that...I'm sure he'll be along later...
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:33 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
Got my vote!
Mine too
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:50 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

It was ONE continuos shot from start to finish, not cuts or edits. That was the key. Now, they did film all day to get the one "PERFECT" take but there was no editing of the "film" at all. It was just one deck of cards as well except at the end for the band name/song which was the second deck.

The Dashboard Confessional band is featured on the myspace.com music home page so when you click on that, it takes you straight to the video.... Boy, are we so syched.

Thanks again all.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see this thread until now so I didn't vote, but I did watch the video now and I think it's great! Don't know what they were competing against, but a very deserved win, IMO. That was very good!