In the Soaraway Sun

Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:52 pm
Banned

igotheesta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In the Soaraway Sun

Originally Posted by kimilseung
One leanrs from ones mistakes, next time, he will just steal another ID with the right colour.

If this was a crime, would it be prosecuted in US, rather than UK (Mckinnon was doing stuff to American system in USA, would sending an email be considered the same?)
If no crime was comitted, why are the UK police involved, taking his picture, passing on messages on behalf of the US.
I am surprised no one talked about this guy Skelton he is remanded to face trial. Claiming to be USC is like one thing you can't get a waiver on he is done.

Threatening email to the president sounds like a crime to me?? What about Hutchinson then, he phoned in a bomb hoax didn't he? That is a crime isn't it? He should have been sent to America. Ok maybe Angel has suffered enough but Hutchinson should have been sent. Lets see how hard he would have been is in Sing Sing with 15 big black fellas stood round him in the showers If Hutchinson had have been sent I think Angel would have thought twice about it. What an idiot!
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:05 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by igotheesta
Skelton.....Hutchinson
dont know the cases, any links?

Threatening email to the president sounds like a crime to me
Angel called him a 'pr*k', I would have thought that would be first amendment protected. I still have a problem with an email sent from UK being considered a crime within the US

Last edited by kimilseung; Sep 13th 2010 at 10:05 pm. Reason: fix quotes (again)
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:06 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

He should be thankful they banned him, saves him the £9 for the ESTA
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
dont know the cases, any links?

Angel called him a 'pr*k', I would have thought that would be first amendment protected. I still have a problem with an email sent from UK being considered a crime within the US
Skelton. Skelton is done fake claim to US Citizenship he is finished. He thought the name of the person he stole sounded english

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/ne...er_stealing_id

Hutchinson. A yob should have been sent to America caused shutdown of Madision Square Garden apparently.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...der.5444224.jp

Angel is not a USC though is he? He has no first admendment right to freedom of speech, it seems he called him a damn site more than a pr**k as well by the sounds of it. I think if Hutchinson had been sent this one might have thought twice about.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lansbury
He should be thankful they banned him, saves him the £9 for the ESTA
Stop it! Your killing me!

Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:44 am
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

He should have been arrested and charged if not sent to the states to face trial.
Arrested for what exactly? AFAIK, calling someone a prick isn't a criminal offence, even if the recipient of the comment (the prick-ee?) happens to be the head of state of a country.

If that was the case, then half the world would have had their collars felt during Bush II's presidency
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ban for the UK kid

http://www.news.com.au/world/british...-1225922039720

Last edited by Sue; Sep 14th 2010 at 12:22 pm. Reason: Originally posted as a separate thread, I've merged it with one already in progress.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 5:20 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ban for the UK kid

And your view is what?

I'm a little surprised that the local cops (assuming the article isn't just some shitty reporting) got involved and took his picture. But if someone I didn't know called me a prick, I guess I wouldn't be inviting them around for dinner any time soon. Extreme? Maybe. But that is the way that the US government operates these days.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
assuming the article isn't just some shitty reporting
This is an Australian media outlet quoting "The Sun" for Christ's sake!!

Somehow that doesn't exactly strike me as being the height of journalistic integrity and accurate reporting ...

That having been said, the FBI really do not have a sense of humor about anything that could even remotely be considered making a threat to the President ...
Old Sep 14th 2010, 8:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Titchski
Arrested for what exactly? AFAIK, calling someone a prick isn't a criminal offence, even if the recipient of the comment (the prick-ee?) happens to be the head of state of a country.

If that was the case, then half the world would have had their collars felt during Bush II's presidency
Send malicious communications perhaps?
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:24 am
Just Joined

MorganA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by md95065
This is an Australian media outlet quoting "The Sun" for Christ's sake!!

Somehow that doesn't exactly strike me as being the height of journalistic integrity and accurate reporting ...

That having been said, the FBI really do not have a sense of humor about anything that could even remotely be considered making a threat to the President ...
yea thats people say when we talk about trips to America that when it comes to official stuff like the president, immigration then its all business as they dont want to risk anything and leave it chance
Old Sep 14th 2010, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Flippin' 'eck - the President of the United States of America gets his kecks in a twist and all wound up just because a pissed up 17 years old British lad sends him a "disrespectful" e-mail in which he calls him a prick? He ought to know that that's just what many other Brits think of him, totally bladdered or dead sober. How feeble and pathetically touchy can the guy and his administration crew get!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments
Old Sep 14th 2010, 11:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
Flippin' 'eck - the President of the United States of America gets his kecks in a twist and all wound up just because a pissed up 17 years old British lad sends him a "disrespectful" e-mail in which he calls him a prick? He ought to know that that's just what many other Brits think of him, totally bladdered or dead sober. How feeble and pathetically touchy can the guy and his administration crew get!

About time they starting cracking down on the Brits. We do get away with far too much over there. Mr Thomas Hutchinson for instance should be wearing an orange jump suit now .

Last edited by igotheesta; Sep 14th 2010 at 11:42 am.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 11:17 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad

No - not the President - it was the British and American police who got their nickers in a twist.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 11:35 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
And your view is what?

I'm a little surprised that the local cops (assuming the article isn't just some shitty reporting) got involved and took his picture. But if someone I didn't know called me a prick, I guess I wouldn't be inviting them around for dinner any time soon. Extreme? Maybe. But that is the way that the US government operates these days.
I think it was so they could put it in the dictionary next to the word "pr*ck"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.