Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Seattle Caffiene Freaks

Wikiposts

Seattle Caffiene Freaks

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:26 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seattle Caffiene Freaks

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Makes me wanna snag some Krispy Kremes.
Okay, so why do people go to Dunkin Donuts for the coffee (but not the donuts) and then Krispey for the donuts?

My old boss used to make TWO trips for his morning joe and snack.

INSANE.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:56 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
Okay, so why do people go to Dunkin Donuts for the coffee (but not the donuts) and then Krispey for the donuts?

My old boss used to make TWO trips for his morning joe and snack.

INSANE.
Picture this....Mr. Krispy Kreme and Mrs. Dunkin Donut Coffee had a set of fraternal twins. Both of them had talents in making donuts and coffee. However one was better at one thing than the other. Krispy Kreme Jr. was better at making donuts and Dunkin Donut Jr. was better at making coffee. Despite having been related the two disliked each other and went into business for themselves instead of combining the best of two worlds. Because of this separation most customers end up making two trips because those two can't get along. How's that for creativity.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
America runs on Dunkin.
Wheres as I usually have the runs after Dunkin.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:17 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Picture this....Mr. Krispy Kreme and Mrs. Dunkin Donut Coffee had a set of fraternal twins. Both of them had talents in making donuts and coffee. However one was better at one thing than the other. Krispy Kreme Jr. was better at making donuts and Dunkin Donut Jr. was better at making coffee. Despite having been related the two disliked each other and went into business for themselves instead of combining the best of two worlds. Because of this separation most customers end up making two trips because those two can't get along. How's that for creativity.
Okay, here goes. Mr krispy Kreme, and Mrs Dunkin Donut, met during a star studded annual soap awards dinner. Their eyes met across the crowded room at which point they both immediatly began to salivate horribly. After being asked to leave by that guy with the big white teeth from Days Of Our Lives, they spent a long night discussing the joys of coffee and donuts over.....you guessed it.....coffee and donuts. Their love grew and grew despite the bad quality fare and before long they were married. Being such a modern couple they decided that Mrs Donut would keep her name.

However, disaster was soon to strike as they lost their home in the sub-prime crisis. Cold and hungry, addicted to heroin and crack cocaine, they decided to plough their last few hundred dollars skag money into a donut and coffee stand called Donuts and Kreme. This venture failed miserably and they divorced bitterly. Boy, did it get ugly!!!

Well, long story short they opened up two different shops flogging shite donuts and piss coffee and america loved it. They were invited back to the annual soap awards dinner the following year but each refused to attend if the other was going to be there. They now live quiet lives in the hampshires where Mrs Donut grows orchids and Mr kreme is a raging transvestite.

I could go on but it would only get even more boring. I really must start drinking again
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:22 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Okay, here goes. Mr krispy Kreme, and Mrs Dunkin Donut, met during a star studded annual soap awards dinner. Their eyes met across the crowded room at which point they both immediatly began to salivate horribly. After being asked to leave by that guy with the big white teeth from Days Of Our Lives, they spent a long night discussing the joys of coffee and donuts over.....you guessed it.....coffee and donuts. Their love grew and grew despite the bad quality fare and before long they were married. Being such a modern couple they decided that Mrs Donut would keep her name.

However, disaster was soon to strike as they lost their home in the sub-prime crisis. Cold and hungry, addicted to heroin and crack cocaine, they decided to plough their last few hundred dollars skag money into a donut and coffee stand called Donuts and Kreme. This venture failed miserably and they divorced bitterly. Boy, did it get ugly!!!

Well, long story short they opened up two different shops flogging shite donuts and piss coffee and america loved it. They were invited back to the annual soap awards dinner the following year but each refused to attend if the other was going to be there. They now live quiet lives in the hampshires where Mrs Donut grows orchids and Mr kreme is a raging transvestite.

I could go on but it would only get even more boring. I really must start drinking again
ROFLMAO! Are you sure you haven't had a drink?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:26 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO! Are you sure you haven't had a drink?
Ha! I am far more offensive when drinking!!! I also actually believe myself to be funny when in my cups. Kinda sad really he he
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:27 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

F**king brilliant SS......absolute classic....
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:30 am
Riding on silver wings

Ha! I am far more offensive when drinking!!! I also actually believe myself to be funny when in my cups. Kinda sad really he he
Heheh...I've seen the evidence of such 'offensive' behavior. Quite nice evidence if I say so myself.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:18 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

And here I thought this thread was about me

I'm such a caffeine freak I can't wait to go out to get my fix. I have my espresso machine which I tell my OH actually saves money (Well its what I told him ) as I rarely buy any out anymore.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:13 am
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by lisag8070
F**king brilliant SS......absolute classic....
Ahh Lisa, you know us salford types, always chatting pure shite mate lol

Heheh...I've seen the evidence of such 'offensive' behavior. Quite nice evidence if I say so myself.
You honor me m'dear. I am hoping it's my arse to which you refer rather than my bad language

(see what I mean Lisa ha ha - we just cant help ourselves )
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:39 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh Lisa, you know us salford types, always chatting pure shite mate lol

You honor me m'dear. I am hoping it's my arse to which you refer rather than my bad language

(see what I mean Lisa ha ha - we just cant help ourselves )
your only talking shite when nobody can understand you...

you my friend are just dribbling....

and I'm glad you do...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:42 am
Riding on silver wings

Oh you know it is dear. Keep being the stand up guy that you are. Love you baby!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:46 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
And here I thought this thread was about me

I'm such a caffeine freak I can't wait to go out to get my fix. I have my espresso machine which I tell my OH actually saves money (Well its what I told him ) as I rarely buy any out anymore.
Well look who's back....its the confused creme egg....

How's things ....
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:51 am
Bugger Off!

Oh you know it is dear. Keep being the stand up guy that you are. Love you baby!
Grrrr, if I wasn't married and a secretly gay transvestite cocaine addicted nazi sympathiser, me and you could have a big future
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:52 am
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by lisag8070
your only talking shite when nobody can understand you...

you my friend are just dribbling....

and I'm glad you do...
Then long shall I dribble my home girl!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.