Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Did anyone see the Oprah interview?

After watching the recording Fergie keeps referring to herself as 'her'...she said she felt sorry for 'her'.

This was a gem...she said the money wasn't for her it was for a 'friend' who had money problems.

What a spin she's putting on it...she reckons she was over-trusting, silly and in the gutter. IMO she should have said she was a greedy, grasping cow. She said her daughter said 'Mum why did they do this...not 'Mum why did you do this'?

She says she's upset millions of people...what an over inflated opinion she must have of herself if she thinks that.

God she is such a liar. I'd love a body language expert to evaluate her interview.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:39 am
Searching for contentment

ukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished watching it - how shameful! She is referring to herself in the third person to try and bloody distance herself from the tacky, money grabbing actions she got caught doing. Seriously ashamed that she is part of our Royal Family in any way, shape or form. How many people have money worries at the moment? They don't go around trying to shop their family for financial gain. Pathetic.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukintexas
Just finished watching it - how shameful! She is referring to herself in the third person to try and bloody distance herself from the tacky, money grabbing actions she got caught doing. Seriously ashamed that she is part of our Royal Family in any way, shape or form. How many people have money worries at the moment? They don't go around trying to shop their family for financial gain. Pathetic.
"I was out of my mind with desperation trying to find the money for my friend."
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:42 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/201005...ynews_ts2211_4

WTF did she do with all the money from her books and diet sponsers
Buy pizza and beer.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Did anyone see the Oprah interview?

After watching the recording Fergie keeps referring to herself as 'her'...she said she felt sorry for 'her'.

This was a gem...she said the money wasn't for her it was for a 'friend' who had money problems.

What a spin she's putting on it...she reckons she was over-trusting, silly and in the gutter. IMO she should have said she was a greedy, grasping cow. She said her daughter said 'Mum why did they do this...not 'Mum why did you do this'?

She says she's upset millions of people...what an over inflated opinion she must have of herself if she thinks that.

God she is such a liar. I'd love a body language expert to evaluate her interview.

So you don't actually like her very much then ? Just saying, 'cos the vibes I'm getting from your post seem to be telling me that
Old Jun 1st 2010, 12:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
So you don't actually like her very much then ? Just saying, 'cos the vibes I'm getting from your post seem to be telling me that
Maybe you're reading too much into it.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 12:07 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
If they could breed (clear that mental image) then do you reckon the result would be a light grey non-annoying female at roughly their "target weight"?

Or just a super-sized light grey crack whore with permanent thrush?
That's Whitney Houston.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Maybe you're reading too much into it.

Originally Posted by Leslie66
That's Whitney Houston.

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Just been talking to an English woman who thinks Fergie is totally honest and has been disgracefully treated
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:57 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Just been talking to an English woman who thinks Fergie is totally honest and has been disgracefully treated
Have you been visiting the nut farm again...in that case I demand to know from her who killed JFK?...and where is Elvis? and while she's at it, what ever happened to Lord Lucan?
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:08 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
you jest!
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Well I meant as in nobody is that stupid are they, not sort of as ahhh, how nice is that!

Although now I think you might mean as in sally's

Think I'll shut up now because I'm confusing myself more than I'm usually confused
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 11:18 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Well I meant as in nobody is that stupid are they, not sort of as ahhh, how nice is that!

Although now I think you might mean as in sally's

Think I'll shut up now because I'm confusing myself more than I'm usually confused:o
Welcome to my world