Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Old May 26th 2010, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I can't understand why Andy hadn't bankrolled her debts months ago...it's not like he doesn't have the money. They seem to be good friends (or is it an act?)...even if he's fed up of paying out for her surely it's better than everyone knowing that she's broke.

Maybe he did it to teach her to stand on her own feet and handle her own finances...if so it's backfired.
Maybe he has just got tired of being her 'personal bank'.

Did Andrew ever come 'out'? I always had the feeling that he was gay, just wasn't 'allowed' to be!
Old May 26th 2010, 3:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Maybe he has just got tired of being her 'personal bank'.

Did Andrew ever come 'out'? I always had the feeling that he was gay, just wasn't 'allowed' to be!
That's what I said...if so it seems to have backfired.

Are you getting him mixed up with his younger brother Edward?
Old May 26th 2010, 3:41 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I said...if so it seems to have backfired.

Are you getting him mixed up with his younger brother Edward?
Yep it was Teddy Edward the poof
Old May 26th 2010, 3:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Andrew's always been a ladies man...hence the title Randy Andy.
Old May 26th 2010, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Edward got married though....

Andrew hasn't got married again has he? I know about his rep' but haven't heard much about it for a while.
Old May 26th 2010, 3:57 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew hasn't got married again has he? I know about his rep' but haven't heard much about it for a while.
Sure did to keep face to the royal family I reckon.....I doubt very much Queenie and Pip would of been to chuffed to see his face on the tabloids front cover with his Village People album cover
Old May 26th 2010, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Around the time his missus was expecting their first sprog I was on a flight to Moscow and sat next to one of the queerest blokes I've ever met. He was something big in the Homosexual Community in London and a right gossip. After a few beers he started up about Eddie, the Countesses' pregnancy and talked a lot about 'turkey basting' and Princes being Queens. Eddie's past is colorful by all accounts. Wish I remembered more but got too pissed.
Old May 26th 2010, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by Macca67
Around the time his missus was expecting their first sprog I was on a flight to Moscow and sat next to one of the queerest blokes I've ever met. He was something big in the Homosexual Community in London and a right gossip. After a few beers he started up about Eddie, the Countesses' pregnancy and talked a lot about 'turkey basting' and Princes being Queens. Eddie's past is colorful by all accounts. Wish I remembered more but got too pissed.
I had a buddy that went to Oxford Or Cambridge forget which it was anyways she was at a summer ball one year and Teddy was the guest of honor and was more then open with his male chums
Old May 26th 2010, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a buddy that went to Oxford Or Cambridge forget which it was anyways she was at a summer ball one year and Teddy was the guest of honor and was more then open with his male chums
Eddie went to Cambridge. I think he got in with 2 D's and an F in his A levels.
Old May 26th 2010, 4:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Andrew has dated plenty of women though...but due to his ex living with him and always being around they didn't stay around too long.

[B]

Sure did to keep face to the royal family I reckon.....I doubt very much Queenie and Pip would of been to chuffed to see his face on the tabloids front cover with his Village People album cover
Exactly.
Old May 26th 2010, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Macca67
Wouldn't surprise me...I think they are both leaning that way, would it be so bad these days just to come 'out' and admit it...it's not like anyone would be shocked
Old May 26th 2010, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

So did William Hague.
Old May 27th 2010, 10:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

She's doing a recorded interview with HRH Oprah...it will be screened Tuesday.
Old May 27th 2010, 11:14 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

She's doing a recorded interview with HRH Oprah...it will be screened Tuesday.
My wife was in NYC for a book conference, and saw ginger top yesterday...she will be able to pay some of her bills now, she got paid what she's worth for the appearance, about 5 quid...
Old May 27th 2010, 11:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by SDDep
My wife was in NYC for a book conference, and saw ginger top yesterday...she will be able to pay some of her bills now, she got paid what she's worth for the appearance, about 5 quid...
She is the perfect example of 'you can't buy class'.

She's made a statement apologising already...now she should keep her mouth shut and keep a dignified silence.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.