Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Old May 25th 2010, 4:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sarah (Fergie) LMAO!!

Originally Posted by Bill_S
Spent it all, by the sounds of it. There was a short piece about this on NPR yesterday. She likes to fly first-class all over the world, stay in five-star suites, get chauffered around in Bentley limos, etc etc. The correspondent said that she's a nightmare for the royal family, because she lives for free in a royal property, has no money, but her kids are in line for the throne (5th and 6th IIRC). If the royals boot her out of where she's living she might do something even more extreme and embarassing to the family.

Apart from freebies...she's been living on money from her children's trust fund.

That's right IMO they can't turn their back on her...more's the pity...she knows too many dirty secrets. Now the girls are adults maybe she'll be banished to live in luxury at the royal's expense...as the Duke of Windsor was.
Old May 25th 2010, 4:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Spent it all, by the sounds of it. There was a short piece about this on NPR yesterday. She likes to fly first-class all over the world, stay in five-star suites, get chauffered around in Bentley limos, etc etc. The correspondent said that she's a nightmare for the royal family, because she lives for free in a royal property, has no money, but her kids are in line for the throne (5th and 6th IIRC). If the royals boot her out of where she's living she might do something even more extreme and embarassing to the family.

Apart from freebies...she's been living on money from her children's trust fund.

That's right IMO they can't turn their back on her...more's the pity...she knows too many dirty secrets. Now the girls are adults maybe she'll be banished to live in luxury at the royal's expense as the Duke of Windsor was. Unless she's learned her lesson I don't think that will stop her antics.
Old May 25th 2010, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

What won't she do for money?
Old May 25th 2010, 4:36 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
She won't go out with me...! I offered her 50p, isn't that the going rate? Shall i up it to 75p..I even offered to buy her a double double at In N Out...Cheeky wench said no!!!
Old May 25th 2010, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
She won't go out with me...! I offered her 50p, isn't that the going rate? Shall i up it to 75p..I even offered to buy her a double double at In N Out...Cheeky wench said no!!!
Maybe she doesn't like In N Out? or maybe she was too busy trying to sell Andrew for 500K. Try again maybe she is open to offers now
Old May 25th 2010, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid fat cow she was/is!
Old May 25th 2010, 5:35 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
She'll be on Celebrity Apprentice or Dancing with the Stars next.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Maybe she could take Simon's place on AM Idol?

If the royals boot her out of where she's living she might do something even more extreme and embarassing to the family.
What could be more embarrassing than everything they have done by themselves over the last 30 years?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

I've read her friends are worried about her health...I wondered if a sudden fatal heart attack or stroke is imminent.
Perhaps an auto accident in Paris even.

That's right IMO they can't turn their back on her...more's the pity...she knows too many dirty secrets. Now the girls are adults maybe she'll be banished to live in luxury at the royal's expense...as the Duke of Windsor was.
Why? Is she a Nazi spy too?
I hope she gets every penny of the old bitch's money...and pisses it away on pool boys or whatever she wants.

I still can't believe you all have not guillitined the whole lot of them. Every f**king last one. You don't hear a lot out of the Romanovs in the Tattle Tale papers, do you?
Old May 25th 2010, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame the Royal Family meddled in Andrew's love life when he was dating Koo Stark. She's hasn't kiss and told.
Koo Stark was also really hot.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by ironporer
You took the words right out of my mouth. Maybe she could take Simon's place on AM Idol?
That's what I said to my husband...I wonder if Simon will put her on AI or even the American version of X Factor.

I bet the only reason she attended the charity dinner in LA was to try to get sympathy money out of celebs...she was sitting next to Simon.

Originally Posted by ironporer
Perhaps an auto accident in Paris even.
Nah...they can't pull that one again. A sudden illness would be far more believable.
Old May 25th 2010, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

coopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond reputecoopa_troopa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Work.
Old May 25th 2010, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by coopa_troopa
Work.
You make a good point.
Old May 26th 2010, 1:52 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...ys_fergie.html
Old May 26th 2010, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/201005...ynews_ts2211_4

WTF did she do with all the money from her books and diet sponsers

She is busted big time .....I actually liked Fergie she was the only so called Royal that had any get up and go about her
Best laugh of the week so far.
Old May 26th 2010, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a lot of respect for the woman, but I can see how an offer of $7000.000 would cause a 'serious lack in judgement', especially if she is broke.

I heard the story of the DWTS thing on tv last night, the producers of the show said "we don't discuss future contestants". I think I would stop watching it if she gets on!
Old May 26th 2010, 3:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I don't have a lot of respect for the woman, but I can see how an offer of $7000.000 would cause a 'serious lack in judgement', especially if she is broke.

I heard the story of the DWTS thing on tv last night, the producers of the show said "we don't discuss future contestants". I think I would stop watching it if she gets on!
I can't understand why Andy hadn't bankrolled her debts months ago...it's not like he doesn't have the money. They seem to be good friends (or is it an act?)...even if he's fed up of paying out for her surely it's better than everyone knowing that she's broke.

Maybe he did it to teach her to stand on her own feet and handle her own finances...if so it's backfired.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.