sad endings

Old Dec 26th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of
Default sad endings

Spent 15 months in oz and returned in october . During that time my father in law died and my mum and grandad became ill . As a family we needed to return which we did and have no regrets as yesterday (xmas day ) my grandfather passed away . I was so glad i was here to say goodbye to him even though he was unaware that any of us were there.

This year hasn't been the best so here's to 2009 .

RIP grandad love you xxx
Old Dec 26th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: sad endings

Originally Posted by janet66
Spent 15 months in oz and returned in october . During that time my father in law died and my mum and grandad became ill . As a family we needed to return which we did and have no regrets as yesterday (xmas day ) my grandfather passed away . I was so glad i was here to say goodbye to him even though he was unaware that any of us were there.

This year hasn't been the best so here's to 2009 .

RIP grandad love you xxx
I am sorry that you have had bereavement around Christmas.
Christmas is a time of reckoning for many. I did my count as I stood in the church when they called to pray for family dead.

The key thing is you are where you want to be. Try to keep it this way in 2009.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute

No easy way to deal with these things is there? At least as you said you have no regrets now about moving back, so that proves you made the right choice!
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:38 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Big hugs.

A sad time for all of you. As you say, at least you got to be there.
I was stuck here when my dad died. I still havent got over it.

Best wishes to you all
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:05 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

There are two things you never get back once they've gone. People and time. It's good that you were there.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute

Very true cricket. And all the other things we strive for from day to day (Jobs, money, nice house, car etc), well in the bigger picture at the end of the day they mean nothing really, do they?
Old Dec 28th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cricket1
There are two things you never get back once they've gone. People and time. It's good that you were there.
Thanks i was so glad to be home and there for my mum and nan xxx
Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

So sad
Wishing you all the best for 2009
Ruby xx