Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

A request for my lovely daughter!

A request for my lovely daughter!

Old Jun 8th 2010, 2:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A request for my lovely daughter!

My daughter, a single 32 year old ( and a big football fan) who is now living in the San Fransisco area really would like to watch the England v US game on Saturday with fellow Brits. So any suggestions, anyone.

Where are all you SF people watching it and can you recommend a bar/pub that she could go to???

Thank you

P.S. She is a really lovely girl, just like her mum
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A request for my lovely daughter!

Anyone??????

Old Jun 8th 2010, 2:08 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

If she was in Ohio - she could come round and watch it with us
Old Jun 8th 2010, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been here for years, but used to be good.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/mad-dog-in-t...:english%20pub
Old Jun 8th 2010, 3:37 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go to Fiddler's Green in Burlingame to watch Celtic & Scotland games. So maybe she should go there if she wants the Yoo Ess Ayy to win
Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:56 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

<person to be ridiculed> pricked his ears up when you said 32 yr old.
But that's because he thought you meant thirty two-year olds.

Tip the veal.
I'll be here all week.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light

Marin Independent Journal had this list this week.

Top places to watch USA vs. England 11:30 a.m. Saturday

1. The rematch of the 1950 "Miracle on Grass" will be shown in HD on the big screen at the Lark Theater, 549 Magnolia Ave. Larkspur. Get tix in advance at 924-5111 or www.larktheater.net. $25 general/$15 12-and-under, includes lunch, drink and popcorn.

2. The Mayflower Pub is setting up a tent outside the bar. Owner Tony Crafter says proceeds from beer and T-shirt sales will go to breast cancer research. 1533 Fourth St., San Rafael. 456-1011.

3. Watch it outdoors as AT&T Park takes a break from the other boys of summer to screen soccer and the San Francisco Recreation and Park Department shows it European-style on a 13-foot high truck-mounted video screen in front of San Francisco City Hall. Both are free.

Note: Select games will be screened at City Hall throughout the tournament, including U.S. vs. Algeria, France vs. Mexico, Germany vs. Ghana and the quarterfinals, semifinals and finals.

Other venues:

Kezar Pub, 770 Stanyan St., San Francisco. 386-9292

Mad Dog in the Fog, 530 Haight St., San Francisco. 626-7279

Steps of Rome, 362 Columbus Ave., San Francisco. 986-6480

El Farolito Soccer Club, 2777 Mission St., San Francisco 824-3949
Old Jun 8th 2010, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mayhemuk
Marin Independent Journal had this list this week.

Top places to watch USA vs. England 11:30 a.m. Saturday

1. The rematch of the 1950 "Miracle on Grass" will be shown in HD on the big screen at the Lark Theater, 549 Magnolia Ave. Larkspur. Get tix in advance at 924-5111 or www.larktheater.net. $25 general/$15 12-and-under, includes lunch, drink and popcorn.

2. The Mayflower Pub is setting up a tent outside the bar. Owner Tony Crafter says proceeds from beer and T-shirt sales will go to breast cancer research. 1533 Fourth St., San Rafael. 456-1011.

3. Watch it outdoors as AT&T Park takes a break from the other boys of summer to screen soccer and the San Francisco Recreation and Park Department shows it European-style on a 13-foot high truck-mounted video screen in front of San Francisco City Hall. Both are free.

Note: Select games will be screened at City Hall throughout the tournament, including U.S. vs. Algeria, France vs. Mexico, Germany vs. Ghana and the quarterfinals, semifinals and finals.

Other venues:

Kezar Pub, 770 Stanyan St., San Francisco. 386-9292

Mad Dog in the Fog, 530 Haight St., San Francisco. 626-7279

Steps of Rome, 362 Columbus Ave., San Francisco. 986-6480

El Farolito Soccer Club, 2777 Mission St., San Francisco 824-3949

Thank -you. I'll pass it on to her
Old Jun 9th 2010, 10:37 am
Banned

Kavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really niceKavin Arora is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
My daughter, a single 32 year old ( and a big football fan) who is now living in the San Fransisco area really would like to watch the England v US game on Saturday with fellow Brits. So any suggestions, anyone.

Where are all you SF people watching it and can you recommend a bar/pub that she could go to???

Thank you

Hey
Me and my friends have planned to watch the match on a big screen at
Fountain Square
Victoria, London

So i welcome you daughter to this lovely place and she would really enjoy the
match versus England V U.S.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:04 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kavin Arora
Hey
Me and my friends have planned to watch the match on a big screen at
Fountain Square
Victoria, London

So i welcome you daughter to this lovely place and she would really enjoy the
match versus England V U.S.
I'm thinking the "now living in the San Francisco area" part of the request will prove to be the biggest stumbling block.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
I'm thinking the "now living in the San Francisco area" part of the request will prove to be the biggest stumbling block.

I think TROLL is somewhere in the equation as well
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:16 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

I think TROLL is somewhere in the equation as well
theres another thread about SF brits meeting up for the world cup...I'm working on trying to find it right now...standby..
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:21 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Maybe try "poppy girl"...the post was about a meet up in August, not the world cup...sorry...

She might have some ideas though..
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SDDep
Maybe try "poppy girl"...the post was about a meet up in August, not the world cup...sorry...

She might have some ideas though..

I've seen that one and said daughter is going to go and meet with them in August. Although Poppygirl might be a bad influence on my baby
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:44 pm
Not around much..

I've seen that one and said daughter is going to go and meet with them in August. Although Poppygirl might be a bad influence on my baby

I googled british pubs and bars in the SF bay area...I used to live up there and liked Camerons in Half Moon Bay..I'd google and go from there...

The pubs are usually a decent bet, I think the trick is to find a Brit owned one...

good luck...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.