Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Remember those loveheart sweets?...

Remember those loveheart sweets?...

Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Remember those loveheart sweets?...

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj

We yelled "Bulldog 123!"

Quality! Who needed a playstation?
Ditto
also used to play "murderball" in our PE lessons. That game would be banned quicker than heroin in the US.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:45 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rushman
Ditto
also used to play "murderball" in our PE lessons. That game would be banned quicker than heroin in the US.
haha What about KISSY CAT, and the chubby boys would try and give you a sloppy one knock a door run hahaha terrace houses were the best bang hte door then run off up the nearest entry..haha One game I loved was Kirby.. they don't have sidewalks here so there is no such game..
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:52 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Who's up for a game of 'What's the time, Mr Wolf?'?!?!

I was talking about that game to hubs the other day, he had no idea what I was talking about & I felt sorry for him.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj
LOL! Did you actually yell "British Bulldog" to start ppl running?

We yelled "Bulldog 123!"

Quality! Who needed a playstation?
Yes it was 123 there weren't many fat kid's about them day's though.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
haha What about KISSY CAT, and the chubby boys would try and give you a sloppy one knock a door run hahaha terrace houses were the best bang hte door then run off up the nearest entry..haha One game I loved was Kirby.. they don't have sidewalks here so there is no such game..
WTF are you on about?
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Yes it was 123 there weren't many fat kid's about them day's though.
There was on this side of the Atlantic
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar

I was talking about that game to hubs the other day, he had no idea what I was talking about & I felt sorry for him.
Shame, that's when they seem so foreign to us, ain't it
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WTF are you on about?
Not from the same part of the country as us
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Not from the same part of the country as us
Or the same part of the century by the sound of it.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I was telling my kids about a game in infant school where a circle of kids would surround you and chant, "a pinch or a punch or a join in the ring, or tell me your true love's name, cos if you don't you won't get out". My bright idea was to tell them my true love's name, which totally threw them and I remember them looking perplexed and then wandering off.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
That laugh is a bit scary
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:51 pm
Mad bugger

peacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar

Oh I know, I get the same with my hubby. He hasn't played any of the youngster games, he looks at me like I am nuts.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:52 pm
2007 pred.league robbery

lee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, that's when they seem so foreign to us, ain't it
Haha. Look, they've got a bunch of grown men playing rounders.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Or the same part of the century by the sound of it.

Don't tell me let me guess......your favourite game was doctors and nurses.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

Apparently these games are dying out in the UK, they had a drive to get parents to help pass on the old games in my kids' UK school. Not British Bulldog or "Buuun-dle!" though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.