quick question....

Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

mandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to all
Default quick question....

hey guys...just a quick question, i'm getting ready to file my I-129f and am just wondering about the letter of intent. I have my plane tickets from when I traveled to London and pics of us together...What should the letter of intent say (other than the obvious) and should I include anything else for proof of our relationship or intent?

thanks!!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:54 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quick question....

Originally Posted by mandalanda
hey guys...just a quick question, i'm getting ready to file my I-129f and am just wondering about the letter of intent. I have my plane tickets from when I traveled to London and pics of us together...What should the letter of intent say (other than the obvious) and should I include anything else for proof of our relationship or intent?

thanks!!
The letter of intent (one original from you, and one original from your fiance, OR one letter with both your original signatures on it), should just state the obvious: That you are both free to marry and that you intent to marry within 90 days of his arrival on the K-1 visa.

Include any proof you have that you've met in person within the past 2 years. Plane ticket stubs, passport pages, photos together, receipts, anything you can think of.

Rene
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:07 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
The letter of intent (one original from you, and one original from your fiance, OR one letter with both your original signatures on it), should just state the obvious: That you are both free to marry and that you intent to marry within 90 days of his arrival on the K-1 visa.

Include any proof you have that you've met in person within the past 2 years. Plane ticket stubs, passport pages, photos together, receipts, anything you can think of.

Rene
Our letters stated how we met, where, when, etc, how we stayed in contact, that weve never been married that we plan on marrying within 90 days of his admittance into the US and just a lil romantic side story here and there.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

mandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to allmandalanda is a name known to all

okie cool.....thanks ladies i had written a brief little letter, but thought i should clarify first! plus, he'll need more of an explanation probably