Questions!

Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

Lullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really niceLullabelle01 is just really nice
Default Questions!

A few questions for those that have made the move back to the UK after living away:

What were your main reasons for going back to the UK?
How long did you actually think about moving back before making the move?
How long did it take you to really settle, ie find work etc?
Got back then felt they had made the wrong choice?
Actually ended up leaving the UK again and going back?
Got back and regretted it, wishing you had given it longer?

Thanks
Old Jan 17th 2012, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: Questions!

Originally Posted by Lullabelle01
A few questions for those that have made the move back to the UK after living away:

What were your main reasons for going back to the UK?
How long did you actually think about moving back before making the move?
How long did it take you to really settle, IE find work etc?
Got back then felt they had made the wrong choice?
Actually ended up leaving the UK again and going back?
Got back and regretted it, wishing you had given it longer?

Thanks
hi my wife and i moved to newzealand jan 07 stayed for nine months , loved it but came back as we could not sell house, been back five years and if it had not been for the recession we would have gone back three years ago, my old job is still open to me, we are planning on dropping price again???
we did have one offer just before xmas so it will be some where near that
we would be lucky to be able to take enough money to buy outright and have money in the bank, even though i have a job its only basic wage ie $55,000
i had a job before we moved in 07,
and was just about to go for PR when we made the decision to come back so cancelled PR would not have been able to validate anyway

as our children are 30 plus we feel we would be better off in nz
and as we have just came back from a hoilday confirms to us thats where we want to be just have to sell house