Reload this Page >

A post for Olenka...........

A post for Olenka...........

Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:38 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A post for Olenka...........

!!!!!!!!!! Still floating on cloud 9?
Kate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: I think BEP should give us more smilies.............had to correct this post 3 darn times!!!! Hehehe!!

Last edited by katesuiter1; Aug 28th 2003 at 8:40 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 4:38 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

woooo hooo..... even I told that Nebraska is so bad , but it gave me wings

Story about lady who was unhappy and how doctor made her happy I think living with NSC we have the same

So listen:
One lady lived in very small house with her husband and 3 children, her old mother and husband's old father.... They lived in poverty, no money, no cloths, no food.... She was frustraited. She felt herself very destressed and unhappy.
In her city was wise man, so this lady went to him to take and advice. He listened to her and said: "buy a goat". "oh.... what are you talking about, wise man??? where will it live?? I have no place, no food for children even?? " But she went to market and bought a goat It was terrible life. Everything smelled so bad, she didn't have anything to give to goat to eat and she needed work more. In sime days she came to wise man and shouted on him: "I will dye because of all this. What should I do?" and he said: "sell goat". She went away frustraited with such silly advice and she couldn't understand a sense But in some day she came happy to wise man, she was laughing and she told him: "thank you very much for your advice. Now without goat I have so great life, I am so happy that now I am lack of one hardship, and I am so happy to know that i can live in better conditions without goat"

This story I had read in book of psychology of my favourite Russian writer Sheinov.

The same we have with NSC don't you think???? :-D

Olenka who is fly in 10th heavens already :-D

P.S. oooppss many smiles