Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Philipino data and singles

Philipino data and singles

Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:24 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Philipino data and singles

Any particular reason why this advert always appears to the right of the screen when I come into the MBTTUK Forum? Are they trying to sell us something they think we want? Don't they know we're the blue hair and blue pill brigade?

[Sorry, spelled "dating" wrong in the title. I have statistics on the brain]
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:46 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philipino data and singles

I have firefox with ad block I don't see anything
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I have firefox with ad block I don't see anything
I haven't seen that ad either - the only ads I see are for immigration lawyers and moving firms.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

moonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant futuremoonsurfer has a brilliant future

I haven't seen it on this site, which is a welcome relief, must be my browser - adverts for 'hot young Asian singles' seem to be everywhere these days ... no use to me either
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

K, I was going to say that I've never seen it either, but there it is on the lower left. Did you make that happen?
And after I posted this........it was gone.

Last edited by aviva; Jan 20th 2011 at 12:36 am. Reason: ad went away
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aviva
K, I was going to say that I've never seen it either, but there it is on the lower left. Did you make that happen?
And after I posted this........it was gone.
Oh God same here!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Oh God same here!
I have Safari if that matters.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I have Safari if that matters.
I usually see HIFX at the top and then an ad related to something on the page at the bottom, eg if we're talking about healthcare, an ad for a healthcare company will show. However the Philippino dating one was a different style. Maybe a new venture by Dunroving

I don't think I have Safari, but not sure to be honest.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I usually see HIFX at the top and then an ad related to something on the page at the bottom, eg if we're talking about healthcare, an ad for a healthcare company will show. However the Philippino dating one was a different style. Maybe a new venture by Dunroving

I don't think I have Safari, but not sure to be honest.
And there it is again.
And now it's gone.

Last edited by aviva; Jan 20th 2011 at 12:44 am. Reason: WTF?
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And there it is again.
And now it's gone.
Back for me, too.

edit: briefly
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:26 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Weird - it's been showing on my screen for ages, and now I brought it up in a thread, it's disappeared!

(does that mean I've been rejected by the Philipino girls? I'm crushed!)
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:29 am
Ping-ponger

Aaaa! Now it's back!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Aaah dunroving but wouldn't you consider a mail order bride LOL?
I sometimes get ads for immigration lawyers which is ironic for an Australian citizen....
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:10 pm
Ping-ponger

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Aaah dunroving but wouldn't you consider a mail order bride LOL?
I sometimes get ads for immigration lawyers which is ironic for an Australian citizen....
I got one once but she developed a puncture.

On a side note, if you haven't watched "Birthday Girl" (about a mail order bride), it's definitely worth a watch: http://www.lovefilm.com/film/Birthday-Girl/12912/

[Spoiler alert: If you don't want to know too much of the storyline, don't watch the trailer beyond about 0:50]
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dunroving
I got one once but she developed a puncture.

On a side note, if you haven't watched "Birthday Girl" (about a mail order bride), it's definitely worth a watch: http://www.lovefilm.com/film/Birthday-Girl/12912/

[Spoiler alert: If you don't want to know too much of the storyline, don't watch the trailer beyond about 0:50]
So you've seen this move then? "Lars and the Real Girl"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.