Petlink Oil & Gas,,, i need help

Petlink Oil & Gas,,, i need help

Old May 21st 2012, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

belalamiw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Petlink Oil & Gas,,, i need help

Hi Guys

i been looking for overseas job with any oil or gas company,
i received an offer from petlink (wales UK), but i found some wired things, may be it is not. i received this offer from petlink official site @petlinkoil.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
((To be eligible to work with PETLINK OIL & GAS, All non UK resident Employee’s are requires to posses and submit hard copies of OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE & AFFIDAVIT OF OATH OF TERRORISM CERTIFICATE, this will enable PETLINK OIL prove to UK government that you are of good character and you have never been convicted of any criminal offence and you will never indulge in any terrorist act prior to embarking on Job location. As a result of the recent number of candidates being employed through our various number of Companies located around the globe, we humbly would like to inform you that all our newly hired prospective employees (Non UK Resident) are expected to procure a valid OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE & AFFIDAVIT OF OATH OF TERRORISM CERTIFICATE on their own as these documents will enable Petlink’s expedite with acquisition of employee traveling papers at the Home Office. Al recently hired employees of Petlink’s who do not reside in UK presently and without a valid Oversea Employment Security Clearance & sworn Affidavit Of Oath Of Terrorism Certificate are advised to contact AL MACILROY CONSULTING GROUP for assessment and swift procurement of the document. Below are their contact details;
AL MACILROY CONSULTING GROUP
12 Wigmore Street, W1U 2RD,
London United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (746) 6731 513 Email:
[email protected]
www.almcilroy.com
On successfully procurement of OESC & AOTC documents (NON UK RESIDENT EMPLOYEE’S) before resumption of duty PETLINK OIL & GAS CORPORATION shall subsequently reimburse employee any amount spent in the process after the submission of expense receipt))
please advice .
Old May 21st 2012, 6:10 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petlink Oil & Gas,,, i need help

Not sure what you mean by "Please advise" because if you have a query about it you should be contacting Petlink yourself and asking them. We can't help you I'm afraid, we aren't connected with said company and can't second guess their hiring procedures.

I clicked on the link you posted above and it doesn't appear to load and if you run a whois search on the consulting group you mentioned it comes up with this:

Registrant:
ALmaCroy [email protected] +1.5943783409 +1.5943783409
ALmaCroy
993 Croy Road
Baminda,Baminda,US 75843
Again, if you are concerned contact the company directly.
Old May 21st 2012, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

john15 is an unknown quantity at this point

how did u apply in the first place and wht is your offer?since ur finding it so weird
Old May 21st 2012, 7:12 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

If you google the address it's the nationwide building society number 12-14 Wigmore street. London.
Did you apply for this job?
Old May 21st 2012, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

thank you all for the replays, i found the hr email address of petlinkoil in linkedin, it is SNIP, then they asked me some information, there website is working and i been contacted by that email andSNIP, recently i received an email which explain the job rules, and the required documents, and also an attached contract stamped and signed. all things is normal, but i have no idea about the OESC & AOTC.
if they will pay every thing for my travel (ticket-visa- .....) why they cant pay the cost of OESC & AOTC. this is the weird thing i am asking about. i found many talk about OESC & AOTC and fake recruters and scam (so is this documents a normal requirement to work in oil and gaz field ?)
hope i make it clear now.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; May 21st 2012 at 9:34 pm.
Old May 21st 2012, 10:18 pm
Just Joined

nm19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi , i have received a message from Petlink Oil And Gas Corporation, this is the message :

It’s of our utmost importance to inform you that after the screening of your Curriculum Vitae, with other verification procedures carried out and upon the recommendation of the nomination committee. Petlink Oil & Gas Corporation (Hiring Team) were able to resolve the status of your Resume submitted through our recruiting team to suit our requirements in providing excellent onshore services in our Oil & Gas contract project.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application as details about this Contract Appointment Offer is attached herewith for clarifications and understanding information you may need to know in due time like; Job position, Job starting date, etc.

Expenses concerning Employee Traveling document (Visa, Flight Ticket, Work and Residence Permit Paper) shall be catered by the Employer.

You are required to arrive on or before the start-up date (25th June 2012) of your Job offer orientation with other esteem successful employees embarking on this project. Please carefully read the term of the Contract Job offer, sign the last copy page scan and forward through e-mail attachment along with scan copy page of your valid International Passport to ([email protected]) if you accept the appointment on these terms and conditions.

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of your application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as mentioned to enable you receive all your due entitlement before resumption of duty. We at PETLINK OIL & GAS CORPORATION Human Resources Department hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

For further inquiries or more clarifications you're advice to contact the PETLINK’S HR Director Engr. Charles P. Owen ([email protected]) for further clarification. Feel free to call if you have questions or concerns. Call the below stipulated number during normal business hours.

Welcomes to Petlink Oil & Gas Corporation Were your careers will create an impact to the world.

Congratulations and best wishes,

They sent me this email attached with all of information about the salary and conditions. so i need to know if its a real contract or what exactly!! i have received the email with their adress and email and tfn numbre. what do you think bout? are they going to pay the ticket ?
Old May 21st 2012, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nm19
Hi , i have received a message from Petlink Oil And Gas Corporation, this is the message :

It’s of our utmost importance to inform you that after the screening of your Curriculum Vitae, with other verification procedures carried out and upon the recommendation of the nomination committee. Petlink Oil & Gas Corporation (Hiring Team) were able to resolve the status of your Resume submitted through our recruiting team to suit our requirements in providing excellent onshore services in our Oil & Gas contract project.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application as details about this Contract Appointment Offer is attached herewith for clarifications and understanding information you may need to know in due time like; Job position, Job starting date, etc.

Expenses concerning Employee Traveling document (Visa, Flight Ticket, Work and Residence Permit Paper) shall be catered by the Employer.

You are required to arrive on or before the start-up date (25th June 2012) of your Job offer orientation with other esteem successful employees embarking on this project. Please carefully read the term of the Contract Job offer, sign the last copy page scan and forward through e-mail attachment along with scan copy page of your valid International Passport to ([email protected]) if you accept the appointment on these terms and conditions.

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of your application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as mentioned to enable you receive all your due entitlement before resumption of duty. We at PETLINK OIL & GAS CORPORATION Human Resources Department hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

For further inquiries or more clarifications you're advice to contact the PETLINK’S HR Director Engr. Charles P. Owen ([email protected]) for further clarification. Feel free to call if you have questions or concerns. Call the below stipulated number during normal business hours.

Welcomes to Petlink Oil & Gas Corporation Were your careers will create an impact to the world.

Congratulations and best wishes,

They sent me this email attached with all of information about the salary and conditions. so i need to know if its a real contract or what exactly!! i have received the email with their adress and email and tfn numbre. what do you think bout? are they going to pay the ticket ?
hey, it is same email subject which i received today.
Old May 21st 2012, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

I do not know if it is legit or not, but I would contact the hr person via phone and by email before I give up everything to move.
Old May 22nd 2012, 2:52 am
Just Joined

stylingworks is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the same job offer email too asking me to start in Qatar on June 20th. This email has quite a few grammatical errors. Also strangely, the INSTITUTE FOR OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE office and the Petlink UK Head Office both have the same phone number +44 774 156 5343 and this is really weird!! If this is a scam, which it probably is, they could've done this with more finesse for better performance!!
Old May 22nd 2012, 4:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It looks and sounds like a complete scam to me but what do I know. I personally wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by belalamiw
Hi Guys

i received an offer from petlink (wales UK), but i found some wired things, may be it is not. i received this offer from petlink official site @petlinkoil.com
((To be eligible to work with PETLINK OIL & GAS, All non UK resident Employee’s are requires to posses and submit hard copies of OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE & AFFIDAVIT OF OATH OF TERRORISM CERTIFICATE, this will enable PETLINK OIL prove to UK government that you are of good character and you have never been convicted of any criminal offence and you will never indulge in any terrorist act prior to embarking on Job location. As a result of the recent number of candidates being employed through our various number of Companies located around the globe, we humbly would like to inform you that all our newly hired prospective employees (Non UK Resident) are expected to procure a valid OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE & AFFIDAVIT OF OATH OF TERRORISM CERTIFICATE on their own as these documents will enable Petlink’s expedite with acquisition of employee traveling papers at the Home Office. Al recently hired employees of Petlink’s who do not reside in UK presently and without a valid Oversea Employment Security Clearance & sworn Affidavit Of Oath Of Terrorism Certificate are advised to contact AL MACILROY CONSULTING GROUP for assessment and swift procurement of the document. Below are their contact details;
London United Kingdom.
[email protected]
www.almcilroy.com
On successfully procurement of OESC & AOTC documents (NON UK RESIDENT EMPLOYEE’S) before resumption of duty PETLINK OIL & GAS CORPORATION shall subsequently reimburse employee any amount spent in the process after the submission of expense receipt))
please advice .
I work in the oil and gas field and no doubt this is a genuine company. Just make sure it is not someone using their name, especially before you give anyone your bank account details because, if it is not genuine, this is what they will be leading up to.

http://petlinkoil.com/index.htm
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Maestro87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im also receiving the same thing. I believe it is a scam as we need to pay up front for OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE & AFFIDAVIT
OF OATH OF TERRORISM CERTIFICATE (which is the amount still yet to be known, surely big amount). Furthermore I've go through Linkedin webpage and found nobody associate with this company. How come nobody working at Petlink didnt have any account in Linkedin. I believe lots of Professional people are having this account. The logo of the company itself look very weird, looks like its been zoom in to make it big (you may see the logo of Petlink on their website really small in size). AL MACILROY CONSULTING GROUP with website address of www.almcilroy.com/ cant be open too. I try to google it inside 'map' link and still didnt find any 'Petlink Oil and Gas' location anywhere near DARREN DRIVE PRINCE OF WALES INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. The address they provided inside the offer letter seem doesnt existed! Correct me if Im wrong.
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by belalamiw
Hi Guys

London United Kingdom.
[email protected]
www.almcilroy.com
please advice .
Contrary to my previous post, I think this is a fake site. If you go onto Google Street Maps, you will see the postcode is dubious. I still think they are fishing for your bank account details probably with the excuse to reimburse you with some money or for somewhere to pay your salary.
Old May 22nd 2012, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by johnh009
I work in the oil and gas field and no doubt this is a genuine company. Just make sure it is not someone using their name, especially before you give anyone your bank account details because, if it is not genuine, this is what they will be leading up to.

http://petlinkoil.com/index.htm
if it is a genuine company, this mean i am on the right contact with their HR department, if u checked the career link, u will find the same address i been contacted with [email protected] and [email protected]
thnx
Old May 23rd 2012, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

not sure why a company would offer a role on the basis of a CV alone- I have always had multiple interviews - even for internal roles

And until recently I worked for a major oil company for many many years and have never heard of Petlink unless they are brand new...

smells fishy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.