Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

In a party/event are you...

In a party/event are you...

Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:39 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute
Default In a party/event are you...

OK so you are at a party/event are you the..

1) drunk (making an ass of yourself),or (happy&loud)
2) joker
3) man who is slapped feeling up girls on/off dance floor
4) part of the giggly gaggle of girls
5) nerd
6) wallflower
7) person (or with) no one want to sit next to (who's going to own up to that one!)
8) part of the group talking sports at the bar all evening
9) trying to "keeping up with the jones'" people
10) popular - everyone wants to be with, life and soul of party (everyone thinks they are but sadly so few are)

I am so comfortable with the dinner parties, large work parties where you don't know anyone and have to go to is my idea of hell as my hubby just goes around talking to the people he feels he has to, so I am so the wallflower.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In a party/event are you...

6) wallflower
7) person (or with) no one want to sit next to (who's going to own up to that one!)

Thats me ...
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:01 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
6) wallflower

Thats me ...
aaawwwww
and I thought you were the only one I knew 100% - no 3 obviously! how wrong can I be
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:15 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if I dare to admit it but think I am:-

No 1 - the loud/happy/drunk kind.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
aaawwwww
and I thought you were the only one I knew 100% - no 3 obviously! how wrong can I be
Oh god.... no way ... back seat.. car park .... more likely ..
always pick the ugly ones ..there are always greatful
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by sambuc
Not sure if I dare to admit it but think I am:-

No 1 - the loud/happy/drunk kind.
I got that from your avatar - nothing wrong with that you look happy and carefree I'm just jealous too worried about making a fool of myself
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh god.... no way ... back seat.. car park .... more likely ..
always pick the ugly ones ..there are always greatful
what do you do put a bag over their heads?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:26 pm
Ray

what do you do put a bag over their heads?
Yup... done that ... most men have ...
or come in from the rear .. no face to see ..
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Yup... done that ... most men have ...
or come in from the rear .. no face to see ..
and they're still grateful gosh they must have been ugly
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:35 pm
Ray

and they're still grateful gosh they must have been ugly
Your making this all to easy for me......lol....
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:55 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

I got that from your avatar - nothing wrong with that you look happy and carefree I'm just jealous too worried about making a fool of myself

I must admit I have had the 'omg did I really do that' on many a morning.

Oh its nearly happy hour, one more hour to go yeehaww
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:57 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambuc
I must admit I have had the 'omg did I really do that' on many a morning.

Oh its nearly happy hour, one more hour to go yeehaww
Which one are you? Or are you a conjoined Siamese Triplet?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:08 pm
sun lover

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Which one are you? Or are you a conjoined Siamese Triplet?

I'm the one on the left, me sisters the one on the right
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:11 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

OK so you are at a party/event are you the..

1) drunk (making an ass of yourself),or (happy&loud)
2) joker
3) man who is slapped feeling up girls on/off dance floor
4) part of the giggly gaggle of girls
5) nerd
6) wallflower
8) part of the group talking sports at the bar all evening
9) trying to "keeping up with the jones'" people
10) popular - everyone wants to be with, life and soul of party (everyone thinks they are but sadly so few are)

I am so comfortable with the dinner parties, large work parties where you don't know anyone and have to go to is my idea of hell as my hubby just goes around talking to the people he feels he has to, so I am so the wallflower.
I am...

1 - Loud & happy, trying not to make an arse of myself.
2 - I'm also a joker!

The combination of the 2 above make me number 10! They don't call me Partystar for nothing you know!!!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:12 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Partystar
I am...

1 - Loud & happy, trying not to make an arse of myself.
2 - I'm also a joker!

The combination of the 2 above make me number 10! They don't call me Partystar for nothing you know!!!
And she is the one who's face would be in the rear seat upholstery ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.