Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Ot Saddam Has Been Captured!!!

Ot Saddam Has Been Captured!!!

Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

dave dubya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ot Saddam Has Been Captured!!!

Originally posted by Leslie66
Anybody that takes Ann Coulter seriously needs their head examined. Let me guess, you love Rush Limbaugh too.

Other than that. I am glad they captured Hussein and I hope this will encourage human rights in Iraq. I hope this is the beginning of a better life for those poor people who have been robbed and terrorized for decades.

Leslie

Last I heard of Rush, he had checked into treatment for addiction to pain pills, maybe he is out now.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:28 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dave dubya
Last I heard of Rush, he had checked into treatment for addiction to pain pills, maybe he is out now.

He is out. He's back to spewing vomit on the airwaves. Apparently it's the Democrat's fault that he's a junkie and he was buying illegal pharmaceuticals from his housekeeper.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

If you ever see that I have been arrested, it will because I ran into Ann C. in DC. I thought I saw her about a month ago actually.

I have promised myself I will (at a minimum) poor a drink on her head.

Originally posted by Leslie66
Anybody that takes Ann Coulter seriously needs their head examined. Let me guess, you love Rush Limbaugh too.

Other than that. I am glad they captured Hussein and I hope this will encourage human rights in Iraq. I hope this is the beginning of a better life for those poor people who have been robbed and terrorized for decades.

Leslie
Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:56 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DCMark
If you ever see that I have been arrested, it will because I ran into Ann C. in DC. I thought I saw her about a month ago actually.

I have promised myself I will (at a minimum) poor a drink on her head.

She is so bad. I actually feel sorry for the Republican's when she goes out in public and embarrasses them with her foolishness. If you are arrested for pouring a drink over her head I will make your bail. It will probably be cheaper than flying to DC and pouring a drink on her head myself.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 7:56 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Shussbar
    >SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!!!!
    >YIPE!!! YIPE!!!!

Do you feel safer, happier, more relaxed? Who gives a sh..! exept Irakis.
Who is the next tyran that Bush,Blair and the coalition of tiny country bought
by USA are going after now?
China is full of jail with politicals prisoners, other countries in Asia,
Africa, South America.
So who is next?
Are you refering to spain as tiny country?? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2003, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

>SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!!!!
    >YIPE!!! YIPE!!!!

Do you feel safer, happier, more relaxed? Who gives a sh..! exept Irakis.
Who is the next tyran that Bush,Blair and the coalition of tiny country bought
by USA are going after now?
China is full of jail with politicals prisoners, other countries in Asia,
Africa, South America.
So who is next?
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Are you refering to spain as tiny country?? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
No offense, but militarily its quite insignificant. It has no major airlift capacity (all movement to Iraq via US Airforce cargo planes or commercial airlines), no ELINT (electronic surveillance) beyond the Straits of Gilbraltar, no counterinsurgency experience (unless you count the murder of leftists under Franco). Communications systems are circa 1960s which have caused numerous problems when attempting to communicate with US and UK units in Iraq.

I am no fan of our military power, but if the EU wants to project military force, they need to upgrade their military fast.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:07 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Q: Daddy, why did we have to attack Iraq?

A: Because they had weapons of mass destruction.

Q: But the inspectors didn't find any weapons of mass destruction.

Oh My DcMark.. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:09 am

I wish. I got it from David Mancuso. If you lived in NYC in the 1970s-80s you may know him from the Loft Parties.
I am glad you shared that with us DcMark!. I would have missed it if it wasnt for you
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:39 am
Shussbar

>Another left-wing, America-hating Saddamocrat in mourning over his hero's
    >capture. You lefty's are so miserable. When was the last time you smiled?
    >Oh, probably when the last American soldier was killed, huh? Yes, thought so

Don t you have another tune to play to reply the same thing to everyone?
It s probably a copy-paste from one of yourhero Rush Limbaugh.
Clown

Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:47 am
Shussbar

>im gonna print this out...cos one day you never know when it might
    >come in handy!

Excellent , I printed it too.

>now could you just do one for the birds and the bees?

Do you want me to explain to you ?;-)

Old Dec 15th 2003, 9:02 am
WTF?

>Another left-wing, America-hating Saddamocrat in mourning over his hero's
    >capture. You lefty's are so miserable. When was the last time you smiled?
    >Oh, probably when the last American soldier was killed, huh? Yes, thought so

Don t you have another tune to play to reply the same thing to everyone?
It s probably a copy-paste from one of yourhero Rush Limbaugh.
Clown

That is an insult to clowns.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 9:55 am
Just Joined

mmihal is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike D

"Still no weapons though, remember them? Bush has lied to you all, and as for his pet monkey Blair, well the sooner he admits he lied to his own British people the better."

Actually it was Sadam's responsibility to prove that he did not have the weapons. Under the resolution, he was "presumed guilty" because of past offenses and it was his responsibility to prove that he did not have them, which he did not do by playing mind games with the inspectors. You can make the claim that inspectors should have been given more time, but the resolution called for "immediate and unconditional cooperation," which Sadam did not give. It didn't say Sadam could play games with the inspectors for a few months to see if he could get away with something. You can bash Bush all you want, but it was Sadam's job to prove his innocence, it wasn't Bush or Blair's job to prove Sadam's guilt.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 10:01 am

No offense, but militarily its quite insignificant. It has no major airlift capacity (all movement to Iraq via US Airforce cargo planes or commercial airlines), no ELINT (electronic surveillance) beyond the Straits of Gilbraltar, no counterinsurgency experience (unless you count the murder of leftists under Franco). Communications systems are circa 1960s which have caused numerous problems when attempting to communicate with US and UK units in Iraq.

I am no fan of our military power, but if the EU wants to project military force, they need to upgrade their military fast.
I agree, he should have said "Tiny.. militarily speaking". He worded wrong
Old Dec 15th 2003, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I agree, he should have said "Tiny.. militarily speaking". He worded wrong
PS: Good for your country to note waste money on military over-spending.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.