Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

OT: Hyper is in the hospital

OT: Hyper is in the hospital

Old Jun 11th 2004, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice
Default Re: OT: Hyper is in the hospital

Hey Hyper

I hope you get to feel better real soon. Are you by chance having a phyloplasty? My fiance went through one to take out a portion of his tube that was constricted, not crushed. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Melody
Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeks, I'm sorry to hear you're in the hospital. I'll keep you in my thoughts, get well soon! *hugs*

Elaine
Old Jun 11th 2004, 9:25 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Hyper get well soon! Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery and as Matt said.... no farting!
Old Jun 11th 2004, 11:34 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!

I know this OT but I can't write everyone to their e-mail addresses because I am at the hospitaI.
I started to feel a very sharp pain on my left back side, , Mark took me to the hospital, at first they thought it was a kidney infection, but the scan showed that I have an abstruction of ureter or something like that.. What it does is the tube going from your kidney to your bladder it blocked, it does not let the urine flow threw so it gave me an infection. I need to have surgery, they will need to put a tube so it it wont be blocked. I should go home tomorrow if everything is ok they will give me antibiotics to kill the infection and schedule an appiontment for surgery.. My hubby is writing this for me I can't move my arm due to the IV or I would .. This hospital is pretty cool, It has internet on the TV and the meals are great for a hospital. Well I will write more when I get home tomorrow (hopefully) talk to you guys later..

Hyper, here is hoping for a speedy (in other words not USCIS Speed ) recovery.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Maria,

Sorry I didn't see this till today. I hope everything went ok and you're able to go home today. I've been really busy with the new job/house, that's why I haven't been on the forum lately, and neither on messenger. Hopefully we can have a nice chat real soon. Remember, if you need anything, just let me know, ok? Hope you feel better real soon!!

Take care,

Lily,
Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:33 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Michi
Hey Maria,

Sorry I didn't see this till today. I hope everything went ok and you're able to go home today. I've been really busy with the new job/house, that's why I haven't been on the forum lately, and neither on messenger. Hopefully we can have a nice chat real soon. Remember, if you need anything, just let me know, ok? Hope you feel better real soon!!

Take care,

Lily,
Ditto Hypercita- so sorry to hear you're laid up. Gosh I sure hope they wont have to open you up, but sure hope the get iy fixed as soon as possible. At least you're not in a Seguridad Social hospital lol.

Wishing and Praying for the best,
John and Cathy
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:06 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hy los hospitales de la seguridad social estan muy bien,por lo menos en Pamplona.. ya quisieran muchos hospitales de aqui ser como los de mi madre patria
I can't wait for the Dr to comeand release me.. I wannt to go home, no without a bunch of pain killers snd antibiotics though

Originally posted by ironporer
Ditto Hypercita- so sorry to hear you're laid up. Gosh I sure hope they wont have to open you up, but sure hope the get iy fixed as soon as possible. At least you're not in a Seguridad Social hospital lol.

Wishing and Praying for the best,
John and Cathy
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:11 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Michi
Hey Maria,

Take care,

Lily,
Don't worry girlie,I know what a move involves I am glad you guys are doing ok
I will talk to you later.
Love ya!
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:11 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Hy los hospitales de la seguridad social estan muy bien,por lo menos en Pamplona.. ya quisieran muchos hospitales de aqui ser como los de mi madre patria
I can't wait for the Dr to comeand release me.. I wannt to go home, no without a bunch of pain killers snd antibiotics though
Hey what about the rest of us? Been waiting all morning for a press release from the hospital on Hyper's condition. Care to translate? What's going on Tweeks?? OOps just saw it. Thanks.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:23 pm

Originally posted by melody32
Hey Hyper

I hope you get to feel better real soon. Are you by chance having a phyloplasty? My fiance went through one to take out a portion of his tube that was constricted, not crushed. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Melody
Hey my favorite tune guesser
I don't know if what I am having is a phyloplasty but by the name it seems like it, I will ask the Dr and let you know , When did you fiancee have this surgery?, how was it?, is he ok now?
My brother had his ureter (sp?) twisted and the Dr had to insert the tube by cutting his right back side, mine is *only* smashed so it might no be neccesary to cut me;;
Thank you everyone for your wishes, I feel so loved here

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jun 11th 2004 at 4:42 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 5:06 pm

Originally posted by Ranjini
Hey what about the rest of us? Been waiting all morning for a press release from the hospital on Hyper's condition. Care to translate? What's going on Tweeks?? OOps just saw it. Thanks.
You are such a goof ball girlie!!. Thanks for caring
The post in Spanish has nothing to do with my health condition Iron made a joke and I felt the need to have a good laugh in Spanish
The Dr isn't here yet.. aww I wanna get out!!
Take care!

Ps: No Harry Potter for me this weekend
Old Jun 11th 2004, 5:21 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Ps: No Harry Potter for me this weekend

Awww... now that's the hardest cut of all Not for me either. I think we might wait a week or two to avoid the rush to the box office. The Imax is downtown, and I don't know if I want to drive down there to get the tickets in advance or not. I have to think about it....
Tweeks, are you watching President Reagan's funeral on that tv of yours in the hospital?
Old Jun 11th 2004, 5:32 pm

Originally posted by Ranjini
Awww... now that's the hardest cut of all Not for me either. I think we might wait a week or two to avoid the rush to the box office. The Imax is downtown, and I don't know if I want to drive down there to get the tickets in advance or not. I have to think about it....
Tweeks, are you watching President Reagan's funeral on that tv of yours in the hospital?
The Harry Potter cut is the deepest baby I know
This IV has been running for 38 hours and 30 minutes.. My arm is very sore
Why don't you buy the tickets online?
Go to www.moviefone.com some theaters allow you to buy the tickets online
I am not watching Reagan's funeral, I it has been on for 4 days now, It makes me very sad, specially when I see Nancy
Are you watching it? It is lunch time.. aww I don't want to eat!.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

This IV has been running for 38 hours and 30 minutes.. My arm is very sore
Hey Tweeks,

Now that you have an IV, does that mean you don't have to AOS anymore?

Get well!

Elaine
Old Jun 11th 2004, 6:08 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Get better soon, Tweeky!!

Kate. xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.