Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

OT: Hyper is in the hospital

OT: Hyper is in the hospital

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:52 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT: Hyper is in the hospital

Hey everyone!

I know this OT but I can't write everyone to their e-mail addresses because I am at the hospitaI.
I started to feel a very sharp pain on my left back side, , Mark took me to the hospital, at first they thought it was a kidney infection, but the scan showed that I have an abstruction of ureter or something like that.. What it does is the tube going from your kidney to your bladder it blocked, it does not let the urine flow threw so it gave me an infection. I need to have surgery, they will need to put a tube so it it wont be blocked. I should go home tomorrow if everything is ok they will give me antibiotics to kill the infection and schedule an appiontment for surgery.. My hubby is writing this for me I can't move my arm due to the IV or I would .. This hospital is pretty cool, It has internet on the TV and the meals are great for a hospital. Well I will write more when I get home tomorrow (hopefully) talk to you guys later..
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:56 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT: Hyper is in the hospital

Oh my, Hyper!! Sorry to hear that!! Hope you get well soon and are back on your feet in no time!!!

HUGS,
Rene
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:57 pm
heading to Ohio

widge is an unknown quantity at this point

AWWWWWWWWWWW Hyper Get Well Soon ................ the things some folk do to get out of cooking the Dinner tut tut
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Overthere is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch! Sounds like a kidney stone that you were trying to pass that has got stuck. Hope it's not too painful. Hospital sounds great.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:02 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, that's not cool! What would cause this kind of thing? I hope you get better soon!!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Get well Hyper....
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:10 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hyper

Hope you feel better soon. I know these can be very painful and make you feel really terrible. I'm sure Mr Hyper is taking care of you well also.

Maggie

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!

I know this OT but I can't write everyone to their e-mail addresses because I am at the hospitaI.
I started to feel a very sharp pain on my left back side, , Mark took me to the hospital, at first they thought it was a kidney infection, but the scan showed that I have an abstruction of ureter or something like that.. What it does is the tube going from your kidney to your bladder it blocked, it does not let the urine flow threw so it gave me an infection. I need to have surgery, they will need to put a tube so it it wont be blocked. I should go home tomorrow if everything is ok they will give me antibiotics to kill the infection and schedule an appiontment for surgery.. My hubby is writing this for me I can't move my arm due to the IV or I would .. This hospital is pretty cool, It has internet on the TV and the meals are great for a hospital. Well I will write more when I get home tomorrow (hopefully) talk to you guys later..
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Originally posted by DCMark
Get well Hyper....
Hey, Hyper, I'm so sorry to hear you're unwell!! I hope you get better Very very quickly. I know Exactly how you feel and how painful it can be.

Now for the weird thing...

...I have had a pain for the last 4 days in... my back left side and my doctor diagnosed a kidney infection. Thankfully I don't need surgery, but a severe dose of antibiotics and painkillers.

Steffi - to answer your question - THE AMERICAN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM!!

Our thoughts are with you, girlie!!

Kath
xxx
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:15 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your responses unfortinatly it isn't a kidney stone the tube is crushed so they will have to put a new tube where it is crushed at so everything flows ok lol.. My brother had the same thing and has a huge scare on his side:scared: I am amazed on how many responses I got so fast Thanks again guys I will look in here tonight since there is nothing else to do lol..

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jun 10th 2004 at 9:18 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sooo sorry to hear you're sick Hyper!! Guess that little gas problem you have caught up to you. Here's wishing you a safe surgery and speedy recovery!!

Cheers,
Jamie
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi there Hyper,

Sorry to hear you are not well. Hopefully it will be a quick recovery.

Get well Soon xxxx

Gisela xxx
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:06 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Thanks everyone for your responses unfortinatly it isn't a kidney stone the tube is crushed so they will have to put a new tube where it is crushed at so everything flows ok lol.. My brother had the same thing and has a huge scare on his side:scared: I am amazed on how many responses I got so fast Thanks again guys I will look in here tonight since there is nothing else to do lol..
Hi sweetie: Just got in (been out all day) and saw your post Get well soon!!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:08 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch poor Hyper.

I had a similar thing last year and pulled the catheter out just when they'd put it in as it hurt so flaming much. I don't recommend you do the same!

Get well soon and I'll be thinking of you.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:18 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hyper

Hope your recovery from the infection and surgery are quick. As for the scaring, after surgery use vitamin C oil on the incision once the stitches/staples are moved. Won't stop scaring but will diminish it. Used it on my incision for the breast cancer site and my doctor is amazed how difficult it is to see.

Rita
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

silent-whispers is an unknown quantity at this point

Get Well Soon!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.