OT -- Ban over -- I'm back

Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OT -- Ban over -- I'm back

Hi:

I'm back.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT -- Ban over -- I'm back

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

I'm back.
Welcome Back!

Rene
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi:

I'm back.
Allowed out of the corner....
Good to see you again.... Welcome back Mr. Fol....
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:16 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Hi:

I'm back.
I'm back too.

As I just posted in another thread (as an edit):

Edit to add a bit more: Oh, and by the way, its good to be back. Posting via Google was more cumbersome. I make a conciliatory bow to the admin and the mods, and want to say a special thank you to Folinskyinla for his support (he didn't have to do that).
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:21 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matthew Udall
I'm back too.

As I just posted in another thread (as an edit):

Edit to add a bit more: Oh, and by the way, its good to be back. Posting via Google was more cumbersome. I make a conciliatory bow to the admin and the mods, and want to say a special thank you to Folinskyinla for his support (he didn't have to do that).
Welcome Back to you too!

Rene
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:34 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of
Smile Re: OT -- Ban over -- I'm back

Welcome back!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:46 pm
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back everyone!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone else besides me hearing the sounds of John Sebastian singing in the background?!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 1:09 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Hi:

I'm back.

Hiya!

I thought of all the things I'd say to you
When you come back to BE someday
When you are here and we're together
With all our hearts you'll hear us say

Welcome home, welcome
Come on in, and close the door
You've been gone, too long
Welcome, you're home once more

There are so many desperate people
Why must they ever be apart
I hope someday they'll be together
Singing these words with all their hearts

Welcome home, welcome
Come on in, and close the door
You've been gone, too long
Welcome, you're home once more

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gary.ha...sp/peters.html
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 1:40 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys... it's about time!

Ian
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:55 am
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to have you both back.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:07 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elenfair
Glad to have you both back.
Ditto.

I hope the air is clear now...
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: OT -- Ban over -- I'm back

And welcome back
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 1:29 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there

Glad to see you are both back on board.

Maggie

Hi:

I'm back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.