Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

OT- alvena and jonathan's websites...what happened?

OT- alvena and jonathan's websites...what happened?

Old Jul 24th 2001, 8:16 pm
Allivymar

hi folks

sorry-slightly off topic subject, but as i haven't been around in a while, i was
rather surprised to see both alvena's and jonathan's site no longer up and
running-especially surprising as i was at alvena's page in march or so, and she
swiftly and clearly answered my question. i gotta tell you both those sites were a
lifeline for my husband and i! doc steens site is nice but trying to read his terms
and conditions are like reading the little type at the end of a car commercial LOL
and i'm way overdue for new glasses.

i see alvena is fortunately (for us!) still involved in the newsgroup *wave* but
while i've never contacted jonathan personally, his contributions to the group were
invaluable to me. is he still around?

and please, if i've hit a sore subject, accept my apology.

thanx allison

Old Jul 24th 2001, 8:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

And both websites are still available for public use.

Rita
Old Jul 25th 2001, 2:31 pm
Jonathan_atc

I'm still around. So is my website, it just has a disclaimer you must accept to
access it now. I no longer answer AskMe.com or private e-mail questions. All
questions must be directed to this newsgroup.

Glad we could help you!

--
    >
Steen's Visa Pages http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm
Newsgroup FAQ http://www.k1faq.com Immigration and Naturalization Service
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov {I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. For
reliable legal advice, please consult with a professional immigration attorney.}

>
    >
    >
i
    >
    >
so,
    >
    >
    >
type
    >
    >
    >
*wave*
    >
the
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 25th 2001, 3:41 pm
Allivymar

whew!

thanx for replying jonathan. after i sent the msg i did notice your nick on a few
newsgroup responses LOL my timing is atrocious.

the reason i mentioned your site to begin with, was according to the k-1 faq site, on
the mysterious sealed brown envelope page, it states both alvena's and your sites are
not up: "Jonathan and Che-Ning (currently closed)". good to see you are still around!

allison

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > hi folks[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sorry-slightly off topic subject, but as i haven't been around in a[/usenetquote2]
while,
    >
[usenetquote2]> > was rather surprised to see both alvena's and jonathan's site no longer[/usenetquote2]
up
[usenetquote2]> > and running-especially surprising as i was at alvena's page in march or[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > and she swiftly and clearly answered my question. i gotta tell you both those[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sites were a lifeline for my husband and i! doc steens site is[/usenetquote2]
nice
[usenetquote2]> > but trying to read his terms and conditions are like reading the little[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > at the end of a car commercial LOL and i'm way overdue for new glasses.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > i see alvena is fortunately (for us!) still involved in the newsgroup[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > but while i've never contacted jonathan personally, his contributions to[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > group were invaluable to me. is he still around?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > and please, if i've hit a sore subject, accept my apology.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > thanx allison[/usenetquote2]