Orlando shootings

Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orlando shootings

Originally Posted by Leslie
Nope. You said they weren't taking all evidence into consideration.

1. That is something that you cannot know unless you actually work for the AG.
2. That is not what redacted means.
What I said was in response to the below comment from Anian

" No, don't disregard anything, take all evidence into consideration before proclaiming judgment, not just what they said."

I said that the AG should have been forthright and not tried to redact/censor the 911 transcript .

Anian said " No, don't disregard anything, take all evidence into consideration before proclaiming judgment, not just what they said."

to which I said then why was the AG trying to manipulate the narrative by trying to pass of a redacted 911 transcript .

To reiterate: I know what redacted is , and it is what the AG was trying to do with the 911 transcript that was going to be released to the public until the outcry forced the AG to do a 180 and release the whole transcript.

It goes without saying that I am referring to the public release of the trasnscript since the news has been about the public release of the whole unredacted transscript .
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:19 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themadpooper
It was sarcasm, ironic how it flies over the heads of Brits

As I said earlier, I have experience of guns which I'm assuming not too many on this thread can say. I know lots of people who own guns, none of them have used guns to commit crime but the liberal narrative about them in America is quite the opposite and that's what prompted my sarcasm

Instead of hurling abuse, give these a read:

Mass Shooting Myth -- U.S. Homicide Rate Hits 51-year Low as Gun Ownership Increased 141%

Guns in America | Facts and statistics about firearms in the USA
I think you'll find so do quite a lot of people on this forum, as do many of the Americans who also post here.

You're still posting crap.

As has been pointed out earlier, most of these murderers and mass shooters weren't criminals until they did the deed, so your anecdotal sampling is pretty meaningless.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a large network of in laws, I had one relative who even fought in Korea. I have friends from different walks of life, one is even a cop. I've also lived in a number of diverse cities in the US. From what I read on this forum, most have never lived anywhere beyond where they're currently at and their experiences of the country seem a tad closeted to say the least, this thread a good example of that. Anyone here ever been to a shooting range? Problem not which says a lot. My point is this: there are a tone of things I don't like in society but I don't go around trying to portray them in a bad night with bogus narratives and then get all angry and abusive when someone dares to question my thought process
I am American as well and likely have far more gun experience than you do...former military and have been to plenty of shooting ranges. So do not tell me about your minimal involvement or your misguided opinions.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:00 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

It was sarcasm, ironic how it flies over the heads of Brits

As I said earlier, I have experience of guns which I'm assuming not too many on this thread can say. I know lots of people who own guns, none of them have used guns to commit crime but the liberal narrative about them in America is quite the opposite and that's what prompted my sarcasm

Instead of hurling abuse, give these a read:

Mass Shooting Myth -- U.S. Homicide Rate Hits 51-year Low as Gun Ownership Increased 141%

Guns in America | Facts and statistics about firearms in the USA
I had extensive firearm experience probably twenty years before you were born, sonny.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:55 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I'm American. Suck on that.
Originally Posted by dakota44
I am American as well and likely have far more gun experience than you do...former military and have been to plenty of shooting ranges. So do not tell me about your minimal involvement or your misguided opinions.
So am I, according to USCIS. Do I get to play, too?
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:03 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
So am I, according to USCIS. Do I get to play, too?
Yes, you are anointed now.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:10 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you are anointed now.
That's what that was ...

Arguably, I'm more American than you. You were just born here, I bought my way in. That's the American way, after all
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:21 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

That's what that was ...

Arguably, I'm more American than you. You were just born here, I bought my way in. That's the American way, after all
Clearly, its geared toward bringing in more quality citizens... Like me.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:33 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Nutek
Clearly, its geared toward bringing in more quality citizens... Like me.
This is the reason for immigration into the UK. They need to fill the hole left when people like you and I leave to come here.

Christ knows the ones we left behind don't know their arses from their elbows
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

LondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute

This is the reason for immigration into the UK. They need to fill the hole left when people like you and I leave to come here.

Christ knows the ones we left behind don't know their arses from their elbows

I just checked and my arse is behind me and my elbow is at the end of my forearm, so that's not true

And the UK has a new 'quality' citizen in my DH, who passed his 'Life in the UK' test in 8 minutes!
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:46 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by LondonSquirrel
I just checked and my arse is behind me and my elbow is at the end of my forearm, so that's not true

And the UK has a new 'quality' citizen in my DH, who passed his 'Life in the UK' test in 8 minutes!
Shame there weren't a few hundred thousand more like you.
Old Jun 25th 2016, 12:57 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
I had extensive firearm experience probably twenty years before you were born, sonny.
How much family do you have here though?

Where have you lived in the US?

It's not a competition, old man
Old Jun 25th 2016, 1:00 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44
No one's forcing you to read my opinions

Just because you lap up the anti gun agenda, don't for one minute get all offended when someone dares to suggest you're clueless
Old Jun 25th 2016, 1:24 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

How much family do you have here though?

Where have you lived in the US?

It's not a competition, old man
But the fact that you just asked those questions seems to indicate that, to you, it is.
Old Jun 25th 2016, 1:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
But the fact that you just asked those questions seems to indicate that, to you, it is.
You're wrong. The reason I stated such things was to back up the fact I've been around guns and people/places where guns are prevalent and so probably have a better appreciation of American gun culture than the average ex pat espousing an anti gun agenda. I certainly was not suggesting that to be true of absolutely everyone on this thread or that this made me anymore American than them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.